• When i was 7 or 8 my dad's phone was so dirty so I decided to make it clean and washed it in the bath tub.. xD πŸ˜… Wbu?

• @ansi AWWWWWWWWWWW LOL πŸ˜† 😝 :D πŸ˜‚πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’• that’s adorable! xD

• @alizajalebiiiiii Haha. I was forgiven πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ’˜ But I can wash phones now they are waterproof . πŸ˜„πŸ˜†

• @ansi said in What's the craziest thing you've ever done?:

When i was 7 or 8 my dad's phone was so dirty so I decided to make it clean and washed it in the bath tub.. xD πŸ˜… Wbu?

Think for me it would amount to a time when I was real your .... like 4 or 5 .... playing next to the conservatory my father built (as an extension to our home). He had left his hammer drill plugged in and right next to the new part to the building.
    Like a curious little tyke that I was, I managed to pick up the drill (not very high I might add) and press the button.
    This huge device wirred into life and scared the living crap out of me.... luckily for me the drill bit was nowhere near the new found wall.
    On a similar note, one where I scarred the crap out of my mother..... at a slightly younger age, while my father was repairing our roof (he was a roofer by trade) my mother found me almost to the top of the ladder, cheering and smiling. This one I don't remember (due to my age) but I have heard the story time and time again. My father had to grab a hold of me and return me safely to the ground while my mother almost had a heart attack.

I small insight to the ways and means of a peanut gone rouge :O

• @ansi said in What's the craziest thing you've ever done?:

When i was 7 or 8 my dad's phone was so dirty so I decided to make it clean and washed it in the bath tub.. xD πŸ˜… Wbu?

HAHAHAHHAAA IM CRYING :sweat_smile: :joy: :sweat_smile:

• @its-bobby πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜