• I need to make this clear first...

I am pro-feminism and am happy with how the world is evolving!

I'm interested to know, of people that watch Doctor Who, thought's concerning the fact that the Doctor is now a female..

The reason I am interested to know this is because I feel that the New take on the doctor drives away from the concept of the original character and story.
    For those that don't know, Doctor Who is a Time Lord.
    This leaves me vexed to the fact that if Doctor Who is a Time Lord how can the BBC make the leading character a female?? By definition a Lord is male.
    Surely to make the current character fit, Doctor Who would no longer be a Time Lord, but a Time Lady ???

Thought's please peeps, ?!?

• @shaun-durwin I LOVE THE NEW DOCTOR💕I think she is great and is still a doctor, not like a new person or anything, I'm loving it rn💕💕

• @jaz3337 said in Anyone watch Doctor Who????:

@shaun-durwin I LOVE THE NEW DOCTOR💕I think she is great and is still a doctor, not like a new person or anything, I'm loving it rn💕💕

Glad your enjoying the new series.
    I must admit, I haven't watched the Doctor for a great number of years now (talking like, back in the 80's lol).
    I think it's courageous what the BBC have done, I just don't understand how effectively the have changed an entire race of beings due to the definition of the term Lord. lol. Maybe it's just me over thinking it.
    Did they give any reason or explanation to the change in the first episode of the series? If they did, then maybe it's just something that I missed.
    I only really noticed about the change cause I switched on for Strictly at the wrong time :O

• Jodie is outstanding as #DoctorWho. Such vibrancy and humour. Sheffield steel, that's both perfectly Northern, but with a core of galactic grit that's lived through so many faces and so many lives. What a breath of fresh air, What fun, It's about time!

• @shaun-durwin said in Anyone watch Doctor Who????:

I need to make this clear first...

I'm interested to know, of people that watch Doctor Who, thought's concerning the fact that the Doctor is now a female..

The reason I am interested to know this is because I feel that the New take on the doctor drives away from the concept of the original character and story.
    This leaves me vexed to the fact that if Doctor Who is a Time Lord how can the BBC make the leading character a female?? By definition a Lord is male.
    Surely to make the current character fit, Doctor Who would no longer be a Time Lord, but a Time Lady ???

No doctor will ever be as great as Matt Smith 😭
    But tbh I don’t think it changes much wether the doctor is female or male, in the end they’re all just as goofy XD
    I just see it as the same old doctor with long hair and a little lipstick 😄

• @wtfjudith said in Anyone watch Doctor Who????:

@shaun-durwin said in Anyone watch Doctor Who????:

I need to make this clear first...

No doctor will ever be as great as Matt Smith 😭
    But tbh I don’t think it changes much wether the doctor is female or male, in the end they’re all just as goofy XD
    I just see it as the same old doctor with long hair and a little lipstick 😄

yeah same, I love Matt Smith too😄😄