• so my mom doesn't believe in sleep paralysis, but I know I'm not the only one! share stories and stuff like that..yeah!

• @jaz3337 said in WHO HATES SLEEP PARALYSIS?!?!!?(I do):

so my mom doesn't believe in sleep paralysis, but I know I'm not the only one! share stories and stuff like that..yeah!

@jaz3337 said in WHO HATES SLEEP PARALYSIS?!?!!?(I do):

so my mom doesn't believe in sleep paralysis, but I know I'm not the only one! share stories and stuff like that..yeah!

Yeah, I experience that , it like you fell off from height, but I think that important process and natnatural too, so we can't do anything about it.

• @jaz3337 I do

• I once woke up, unable to move a muscle, and felt as though there were an intruder in my bedroom. I saw what appeared to be a fanged, bloody creature that looked like "something out of a horror movie," standing beside my bed. Yes, I hate sleep paralysis!

• @kimmyflower said in WHO HATES SLEEP PARALYSIS?!?!!?(I do):

I once woke up, unable to move a muscle, and felt as though there were an intruder in my bedroom. I saw what appeared to be a fanged, bloody creature that looked like "something out of a horror movie," standing beside my bed. Yes, I hate sleep paralysis!

that sounds horrible, I usually heat voices and stuff, like screaming or whispering, I'm glad I never saw anything terrifying. But hope you never see that again!

• @jaz3337 hi bby. Add me back yo talk

• Firs time it happened i legit panicked, i mean i woke up, and kind of slowly realized i cant move. I know i tried to scream, but i couldnt, then i closed my eyes like thinking this is just a dream, but you feel almost completely awake, and dont even feel like you might fall asleep. But at some point i did. And when i woke up, first thing i tried was to move lol, like that was the very first thing that came to my mind. Second time was ok, i woke up, tried to change position i sleep in, realized i cant move, immediately knew what this is, closed my eyes, tried go back to sleep, woke up just fine. Didnt see or hear anything during both occurences. Waiting for the third time, ima test this shizzle, if i cant say awake and think clearly, im just gona consider both times were just bad dreams.

• @jaz3337 said in WHO HATES SLEEP PARALYSIS?!?!!?(I do):

I thought only me is sleep paralysis victim. Jk . but yeah I know when I was 15-16 years old, one day woke up n I can't feel my arm (idk which arm rn). It feels like arm attached with ground.. Idk properly is it paralysis or not, but after 1-2 hours it was in my control again. Idk what was that.. After some years later, I hearted a short form r.e.m.
    So When u go in rem(rapid eye movement). Your body is almost completely paralysis. I that stage peeps can see dreams, n they can feel dreams, so paralysis is mandatory when u r dreaming.. (What if ur body is not paralysis, when u seeing dream. You will move ur hands n lags while sleeping, it might hurt yourself).
    And one more reason is when u sleep your body starts repair itself, body gave priority to repairing rather then respond to the outer world.
    So if u seen a dream in sleep n I don't have sleep walking habit, then u all paralysed that time.. And that was important to repair your body . #RipEnglish 😂 #SearchOnGoogle for learn about rem in detailed ..
    Peace ✌

• I've experienced this and all I did is try to relax my body and avoid moving until the episode has passed. I know how it feels.. but it's normal and not really that serious.