I have a feeling that I could have depression and I don't know what to do.

• I've had these days ( for a while now ) where all of a sudden I get so depressed and I just have this overwhelming feeling of sadness that I can never explain. I could have had the best day and then the next day out of nowhere it hits me like a damn truck and I just have so many emotions and I shut down. I have never been the one to talk about feelings or seek advice about feelings because I feel like once I do I become vulnerable to criticism and judgment, which is something I don't want to put myself through. I don't even know what to put because I can't describe how I feel. I'll try to explain to the best of my ability. Have you ever had a group of people ( teammates, friends, etc.) all be around you, in the SAME room as you, and taken a vote of whether or not they like you? I have and it was one of the worst days of my life. Lately I've been feeling that no ones wants to be around me anymore and no one invites me anywhere anymore and the only way I actually will get people to talk to me is if I say hi first or I have to invite them somewhere. I just need help.

• This could because of ADD or ADHD

• Man up ya feel me?

• Yeah I know the feeling. You're not alone.
    Just keep putting yourself out there around people and they'll start inviting you places.
    When you're around people, try to focus on the good things and have fun. Sounds counter intuitive but people will like to be around you and next thing you know your circle starts to get bigger.

Also realizing my emotions were mine and not just random uncontrollable moments helped me realize I'm in control of my state of mind. Think about it and once it clicks, you'll know what I mean.
    You're not the only one.
    You'll be good.

• No matter how bad life is it will always get better because when you hit rock bottom the only detection left is up.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.