• Look I am a moron that should not be listened often but I think the list is not farfetched. It’s like the simple man’s Dark Enlightenment and I think this is the future. We ought to strive for a society that is;

I. To be simple and self-sufficiency society among natural surroundings in resistance to the advancement of industrial civilization.
    II. To grants privileges to specific persons or functions and no public property exist. Instead, there is only private law and private property, equally applicable to each and everyone. No one is permitted to acquire property by any means other than through original appropriation, production, or voluntary exchange, and no one possesses a privilege to tax and expropriate. Moreover, in a private-law society, no one is permitted to prohibit anyone else from using his property in order to enter any line of production he wishes and competes against whomever he pleases.
    III. To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. A society that is an existential entity, and, at its best, a physical manifestation of a people’s being, order, and will to survive. Racially or ethnically defined states are legitimate and necessary.
    IV. To strive to become an earthly copy of the Kingdom of Heaven. Just as God ruled in Heaven, so the society, made in His image, should rule on earth and carry out his commandments… (Orthodoxy is preferable)