• Gamers

@JessicaGrant I'm very original so i have to reply to me own self and tell my mysterious story too ^^

Well i once lived in retarded aparatment for like 3 years and me and my "friends" played around with the so known ouija board , and we shouldn't really because Mr.Ghostman came to my apartment and ruined my life , i would often here whistling , whispering and see human shaped shadows waving at me , scariest moment ever okay , i had to sleep with it , alone , now i moved and i really hope the one that moved next there doesn't live through the hell :3

• @mr-peanut i saw somethin like a white flying disc too, it was like it stayed for a second or so n then it disappeared/ moved too fast into the space, this was lil more over a year ago. It happened so quick, by the time i told my friends to look out the window it was gone.

• @mr-h this is scary!
    I've got somethin similar, when i lived in another city for studies, i stayed in a YWCA hostel and it was just an old bungalow made of rocks with many rooms and high ceiling. I could hear footsteps and voices of ppl talkin at night and when id wake up it would be quiet. It might just be my subconscious mind, must be the things i heard thruout the day, so these things never bothered me.
    But there was one night when i had to sleep alone in my room, my roomies had gone home or something, i wasnt really scared n slept to wake up later the sound of water comin out of the bathroom. I thought some tap was open n i went to check n found out it was comin out of flush tank. It was 4am n i went back to bed but somehow i just cudnt fall back asleep and suddenly my body temperature started rising amd that's when i got shit scared and it kept rising. I waited till morning n called up my parents asked them to come n take me home. I'm not the one to get homesick that was the only time i acted stupid. I dunno what to make of it, it was just weird.

• @jessicagrant id would never do this ouija n shit!! Uughh!!

• @wildwallflower

Holy... that is indeed scary... I hope you never had to return to that cursed place... Did anything scary like that happened another time?

hugs you tight

• @mr-h aww hugs back (we're doin so much of PDA lately, lol)

Yes, i had to go back to the same place, i stayed there for 3years in total. But nothing mysterious or scary happened after that. But i heard many stories from the senior girls. They said they experienced weird things, even the warden did so they had to call the priest n ( forgot the word for it) cleansed the place

• @wildwallflower

It's funny tho. I've never experienced this kind of things myself, it was always about others and stuff. Wonder why it never happened with me and wonder how I would feel

• @mr-h I used to think the same way. I'm still not sure of what exactly happened that night, when i started shivering n had fever that's when i got scared, but i didn't see or hear anything, though i felt like someone/something was there in the room, but might be just bcz i was scared.
    Do you believe in ghosts n evil spirits n stuff?

• @wildwallflower

Nope, not at all. I guess that's why horror movies don't shake me anymore.

• @jessicagrant Never experienced such thing. Maybe because I, myself, is Mystery?