• Personally not. Suffering, this scares me.
    People are afraid of death, because it is a mystery, no one has ever come back to explain what happens and what it feels like .. this sense of ignorance anguishes us .. it is something we cannot control

• Not at all and i agreed tho.. i rather die right away than suffer, i’ve seen a few of people suffered before they died its actually suck.

• i kinda want to die only 2 reasons hold me back

• I want to get the suffering xD .. pain is good for me,it pushes u off the limits and no, not afraid of dying ..Anyway you wont be able to suffer the pain if its enuf to kill you ... who wants to survive in this shitty world tho where people are just bound in a repeated loop of activities

• Like for me death is on the same coin as life as one without other has no meaning , so looking at your question you could say I more of respect death than fearing it , like fear will be out of respect for it . My death will define what my life has been including all regrets , memories , pain and suming everything up . So that's my take on your ques.

• @MadMax_Sensei said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

Like for me death is on the same coin as life as one without other has no meaning , so looking at your question you could say I more of respect death than fearing it , like fear will be out of respect for it . My death will define what my life has been including all regrets , memories , pain and suming everything up . So that's my take on your ques.

What a nice thought .. but may I ask you .. are you really convinced that your death will define what your life has been?

• @Shardana said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

@MadMax_Sensei said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

Like for me death is on the same coin as life as one without other has no meaning , so looking at your question you could say I more of respect death than fearing it , like fear will be out of respect for it . My death will define what my life has been including all regrets , memories , pain and suming everything up . So that's my take on your ques.

What a nice thought .. but may I ask you .. are you really convinced that your death will define what your life has been?

Ok like view it in different direction like if i were to be immortal would any of my moments I spend matter ofcourse not cause nothing matters infront of infinity with the same analogy the death will give my life meaning like maybe I will not be able to sense them but my loved ones would . Like I stated two side of same coin so I have to live a good life so my death is defined by the life I loved and vice versa . Hope you got the point i want to convey

• @MadMax_Sensei said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

Ok like view it in different direction like if i were to be immortal would any of my moments I spend matter ofcourse not cause nothing matters infront of infinity with the same analogy the death will give my life meaning like maybe I will not be able to sense them but my loved ones would . Like I stated two side of same coin so I have to live a good life so my death is defined by the life I loved and vice versa . Hope you got the point i want to convey

Yes .. of course, thanks .. I understood your reasoning :).. but .. reflect on this, when parents sacrifice themselves for their children, with a life worthy of praise and instead they die alone .. that's the side of the coin .. let's choose how to live , but not how to die

• @Shardana said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

@MadMax_Sensei said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

Yes .. of course, thanks .. I understood your reasoning :).. but .. reflect on this, when parents sacrifice themselves for their children, with a life worthy of praise and instead they die alone .. that's the side of the coin .. let's choose how to live , but not how to die

I got it what you are trying to say but what i say was i respect death not long for it but yes try living life to our fullest so during our death many mourn for us .

• @MadMax_Sensei As far I can See there are other spiritual dimensions...where your consciousness travels to 5th dimension aka the thought plane ...only known by shamans , kind of people who can tell upcoming events thru precognitions .....also 2 more dimensions are defined above this dimension which very few know and can be used to manifest goals.....access can be attained to those by focused meditation for years...russian experiments have been conducted on these things and hav been true till now...its just the consciousness that matters other than this physical body......this could be wrong but found to be most probable theory till now ..... and some people have access to these dimensions .... and till now they say that death is just transfer of consciousness

• @Astro-Beats said in Are you scared of dying, and what are your reasons why?:

@MadMax_Sensei As far I can See there are other spiritual dimensions...where your consciousness travels to 5th dimension aka the thought plane ...only known by shamans , kind of people who can tell upcoming events thru precognitions .....also 2 more dimensions are defined above this dimension which very few know and can be used to manifest goals.....access can be attained to those by focused meditation for years...russian experiments have been conducted on these things and hav been true till now...its just the consciousness that matters other than this physical body......this could be wrong but found to be most probable theory till now ..... and some people have access to these dimensions .... and till now they say that death is just transfer of consciousness

Sounds cool will look into it not much knowledgeable about it , but thanks for sharing

• Death is uncertain and unknown,we don't know whether it will be better or worse than the life we are living right now.Life is also uncertain (we don't know what's waiting for us in the future) but it's limited and eventually ends with death. So according to me i am afraid of death to the point until when i will be unable to enjoy the pleasures of life and have nothing to live for i.e no purpose to live for and have lost everything.Then i will be willing try for death to see if there's any better place after death.

• @Shardana No, I trust I am in good hands

• We’re not wired to see death as reality, but more as a concept. It’s easy to say you’re not afraid, especially when you’re young, but imagine if someone told you that you have a few more weeks to live, what would that mean for you? Or what would you do first?
    When they told me that (and boy I proved them wrong lol) the first thing I did was fall in love.

• No i would not as death is a part of our cycle of nature

• i kinda do want to die 2 stuff are holding me back only

• Nahhh I'm not scared of dying I'm scared about who gets all the stuff I leave behind.

• well i agree invisible guy
    but i do know who i will be giving it to