• Do you like, me find it weird when people make profiles on sites like this, any of the many by the way, but things just don't add up??

I do get the thing about your location, course I do ....

BUT

`I really don't get why peeps ages seem to change from one part of their bio to another!, And then if you have the pleasure of talking to some of these things are different once again???

Why?

Oh Why?

Why Damit !?

I Really Wanna Know?????

• @agent-peanut said in [Things in life I just don't get No.1

BUT

`I really don't get why peeps ages seem to change from one part of their bio to another!, And then if you have the pleasure of talking to some of these things are different once again???

An ouch for me ha, your post hit my bile..I was born 1990..When I joined last 5months I am 100,then last Aug 18 I am 101 Belmatians.. Hope I make sense..

• @bela hahaha , I get peeps do funny things,
    what i'm wandering is why their age might say 20..... in another section of the bio it might say 19 , when the make posts they might say I'm 15 and when you talk in chat to them they say oh im 22.... I'm like WTF???
    I get the comical stuff. ;)

• @agent-peanut

Their age is based on their needs. Their real age is probably 13.
    When they wanna sext, their age is between the numbers of wat the other counter part is looking.
    When they have their own posts, they are 18+ cuz they are all grown up and cool
    When they are in an argument and someone calls them out, they are 22+ cuz they "aren't" kids :joy:

• @mr-h Nice strike ! Brilliant mind bravo..Give thanks to your supah great great genes Einstein

• @mr-h said in Things in life I just don't get No.1:

@agent-peanut

Their age is based on their needs. Their real age is probably 13.
    When they wanna sext, their age is between the numbers of wat the other counter part is looking.
    When they have their own posts, they are 18+ cuz they are all grown up and cool
    When they are in an argument and someone calls them out, they are 22+ cuz they "aren't" kids :joy:

I see that, just don't see why peeps have to bs about it.
    COME NUMBNUTS ! ! GET A GRIP
    hahahahahahah ;)

• @agent-peanut They might be dealing with some secret powers which goverment doesn't want us to know hahaha. Either they can REALLY manipulate with time and their age,or they are just strong believers of that theory

• @what-is-this :thinking_face: hmmmmm