• Movie Buff

NHL 19 ----( I GOT NHL 17,18 AND 15. IM BIG HOCKEY FAN)

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ---( I HAVE PLAY ALITTLE BIT THE FIRST ONE IN PS3 AND IM EXCITED TO GET FIRST TASTE OF THIS GAME TBH)

LAST OF US PART 2 ---( TURNS OUT ELLIE IS STRAIGHT UP LESBAIN WTF. SJW RUINED VIDEO GAMES......)

LIFE IS STRANGE SEASON 2 ---( THE ONE TWO KIDS CROSS BORDER AND YOUR DAD GOT SHOT BY POLICE DAMN RIP SEAN'S DAD.)

CYBERPUNK 2077---( IDK ABOUT THIS ONE TBH BUT I ASSUME THIS GAME IS HUGE LIKE GTA AND SO IM GOING GIVE IT TRY)

COD BLACK OPS 4 ----( ONE DAMN GOOD REASON WHY IM BUYING THIS GAME BECAUSE IT HAS BATTLE ROYALE IN IT)

FALLOUT 76 ---( I PLAYED FALLOUT 4 AND I KINDA LIKED IT BY MY FIRST TIME
    PLAYING IN FALLOUT FRANCHISE AND THIS GAME INCLUDES MUTIPLAYER ONLY.....MY HOPES ARE HIGH ON THIS ONE.)

ARE YOU A GAMER GIRL? MOST POPULAR QUESTION ON ANY CANCER SERVER ON DISCORD.

IF YOU DECIDED TO VOICE CHAT WITH ME ON DISCORD... I WILL ANNOYED YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR EARS WILL DIE... LOL JK IM PRETTY CHILL DUDE.

• what the fuck is discord lol

• The only thing Iā€™m looking forward to in that list is Life is strange XD

But btw I broke the whole earphones, not just the mic šŸ˜†

• @kayisforeign discord is the app where you can talk and cyberbullying other
    people. here my discord name is Doge_wow. if you interested voice chat with me
    :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :yum:

• @im-bored Do you play moba games? I want to flame you on discord, you pleb. Btw nice list

• Before i join you to be your team, allow me ask da question.

1. Have you finished "GTA" till the end?
    2. Do you know "The God of War"? Have you finished the stage?
    3. Have you found the rarest item in "Busted" (car racing)?
    4. How good are you when you play "PES 2018"?
    5. Have you finished "Dinasty Warriow, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear" ?

Well if you are a masta, i will be da slave šŸ˜

• 1st of all. Are you not at all excited for the new spiderman game. 2nd: what is your whole discord cos you need the nuber too