• @mr_peanut hahah ok.. no snow here in Phil.

• @strangersophie don’t ask fr advice with humans either learn lessons of life or learn from Simone’s experience wen they tell u. Life is not so big to learn everything by experience. Anyway u asked fr a advice. Things r meant to b used n living things r meant to b loved. But the world does it in a reverse way. It uses us n loves things. Tc. Keep smiling stay strong

• A guy asked me out and I was all upset and crying over it because I didn't want to lose his friendship but I didn't want to date him either. Turns out he was drunk when he asked me and while I'm losing my shit he's out surfing haha. I was pretty upset about this, but then a guy told me not to be because people rly dont know what they're doing when they're drunk; they'll fuck someone when drunk that they wouldn't normally touch. Kinda put things in perspective :joy:

• @strangersophie Live life to the fullest,and give some extra shitty to the fools..

• This is some Eastern wisdom I've read more than once, paraphrased: "I'm walking down the road with two people. The person on my right is a wise person. The person on my left is a fool. From the one on the right, I learn what to do. From the one on the left, I learn what not to do."

I see not only the obvious lesson, but a hidden one as well. Don't judge.

• @agent-peanut
    I can see that the lesson to be learned is not to eat yellow snow. :astonished:

• Eat well and workout,Be happy with what u have and if you dream bigger then try to achive it,even happiness or sadness is not permanent enjoy your moment.

• When you find out your gf issa lesbian, bang her vagins 5 times a day then she will get stright back 😏

• @strangersophie

I believe it was about letting things go.

I was sitting at the airport having missed my flight because I helped a friend and was late for the flight. It was frustrating, the tiredness and the disappointment, the wasted money, all mixed, i was yelling on the phone to my mom for no reason, and then she told me "If it's not meant for you, it would never be yours, and if it's meant for you it will never be someone else's."

I cooled down a bit after that. Thinking about it again, there's things that you couldn't do and just had to let go.

My apologies if I made any error(s). English is not my first language. Hope my story helps, and have a nice day.

• @timebetweentime hahahaha that’s for sure 😵