• Hi. I need someone to give me girly advice. I have this crush on my friend. It's lasted for over a year now. I told him last year, since my friend basically forced me to. Anyways, I want to tell him again, but for real this time, but I don't know how to do that. I'm not very good with people because I have a higher IQ than other people. He's really outgoing, but likes to keep quiet while we're in class. We both have a great sense of humor and often end up goofing off a lot. None of my friends at school will offer me advice when I ask because they really don't care about my private life. Does anyone have any advice on what to do???

• Straight up tell him gurl

• Tell him, but dont just ask him out, especially if he is more oldschool

• @NellyBell I was in the same situation.
    Pull him aside and tell him or if you don't want to say it walk past his table in class and hand him a note that says that you like him.

• @NellyBell Be straight tell him the truth

• @NellyBell said in I need help with my crush!!!:

Hi. I need someone to give me girly advice. I have this crush on my friend. It's lasted for over a year now. I told him last year, since my friend basically forced me to. Anyways, I want to tell him again, but for real this time, but I don't know how to do that. I'm not very good with people because I have a higher IQ than other people. He's really outgoing, but likes to keep quiet while we're in class. We both have a great sense of humor and often end up goofing off a lot. None of my friends at school will offer me advice when I ask because they really don't care about my private life. Does anyone have any advice on what to do???

You need better friends aparently if they don't care about you :yum:

Tell him, make it clear you mean it. Don't be half assed about it.

I wonder why you would ask only girls though... men really understand men better than girls do :joy: