The sorrow of knowlege. Part II

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

Preface
    Some of you asked to write another story. So here you are. It will be some kind of sequel of one of my previous posts. Also I am hoping that inquisitive readers will find see some hidden hints between the words. Don't be afraid, I put them on the surface. If you will find them out, or if you will have any suggestions, post them here.

All characters are really exists. Ones of them I saw few years ago, the other ones I saw today. And now I decided to combine them in one story. Hope you will enjoy.

///////

Calm and cloudy evening. The warm sea's wind and peaceful noise of crowd in the pub with Guinness taste on the tongue, were making it's deal. Hopefully I had finished project in time, so there were a few days to sleep, to relax, to fix my mind and to forget those crazy nightmares.

While spending a time in that pub from time to time, I noticed one regular visitor. He was always sit at the same place, drinking an ipa-ale and making some notes on the napkins. There was something strange in his look like, such unusual big eyes and mouth. In other words, while looking at him, it was easy to imagine as he was a merman who raised up from the sea to drink some ale.

I was always curious about, what is he writing on the napkins. I decided to check it out on that evening. As though by chance I passed by his table and saw, that he didn't make notes — hi made sketches by drawing visitor portraits. I was overflowed with curiosity.

«Sorry, for the interruption» - I said - «May I asked, Are you practicing to be a painter?».
    His face were still, but his cold eyes stared at me. He had a look as just caught fish, and that look made me shudder. Then his mouth slowly stretched out in a smile.

"Nah, young man" - he answered. - "I am some kind of collector, who collecting portraits of the stereotypes. Sit down, I'll show you." After he said this, his sight gazed at me so deep — and I lost any ability to resist. He continued: "Plots of human history, are repeating again and again. The form is changing but the characters are the same. Look at those two punks playing backgammon. Looks carefully and you will notice that it is Confucius and Lao Tzu, who have a philosophical debate".
    I was wondered by my companion`s imagination. While he talking, he never stop to make his sketches. "Look at that couple of men, who kissing each other. On the one hand it can be a kiss of love, on the other it can be the kiss of betrayal. Do you guess who it is? Look at their faces. Do you recognize Christ and Judas?"

Such unexpected comparison, make me thought that this man totally insane, but he continued his speech. While he talk the pub's visitors were revealing as different characters of human history — Ceaser, Da Vinci, Buddha, Marilyn Monrore.. Maybe it was an alcohol, maybe his unended speech, but I felt that I am loosing consciousness.

"Wait.." - I interrupted him - "And what do you think, whom am I?". After I asked something strange and nervous appeared in his face. "Oh, young man" - he answered. - "Some ancient powers from the sea, are calling you. Do not resist, you have no chance...". He smiled grimly and darkness covered my eyes..

I was awaken by the bartender, who said that pub was closing. It was already night. I asked him about my strange companion, but bartender said that I was sitting alone here all the evening. I went out and looked to sea. The moon periodically appeared through the clouds and shined the deep silence.

Suddenly the silence was interrupted by some kind of scream, like it was a wale.. I looked in the darkness of the sea, and saw the something big was moving at the horizon. It looked like a mountain, but it wasn’t a ship.. It definitely was an anthropomorphic creature.. But was what that.. It was so cloudy, so I can’t see it clearly..When I saw that, I started to hear the voices in my head again.. But at that moment, I distinguished the words…
    It said: "Madness is a form of freedom. I am providence..."
    The instinct forces me to run away from that place.

After that happening, I am trying to avoid the sea shore. As I come closer to it, I feel that sea calls me..

We humans, still think, that we are masters of our life.. But how we can be sure, as if we even don’t know what is hiding in the darkest corners of the world..

• Chocolate lovers ;) Watch Anime Eyes Music Lovers Gamers

@spaceboy
    First of all, DAMN BOY 😂 WHAT A MAGNIFICO! I love it.

Looks carefully and you will notice that it is Confucius and Lao Tzu, who have a philosophical debate.

Tell me more, how can Lao Tzu the humanist get a debate with Confucious?

It said: "Madness is a form of freedom. I am providence..."

This is my favorite quote 😏

We humans, still think, that we are masters of our life.. But how we can be sure, as if we even don’t know what is hiding in the darkest corners of the world..

Hooman think that everything have been great because of them. Hooman think that they create power for universe. Meanwhile, the truth is we knew, hooman did something worst for e world rather than do something like a good thing.

Your words are beautiful. Good job meh friend 😏

• Global Veteran Hella Assassins

@g-a said in The sorrow of knowlege. Part II:

Tell me more, how can Lao Tzu the humanist get a debate with Confucious?

It is a daoist parable, which describes how Confucius and Lao Tzu met with each other, and had a philosophical debate. After that Confucius told to his disciples: "I know how a bird can fly. I know how a fish can swim. But I do not know how Lao Tzu could rise and fly like a sublime dragon riding on clouds in the sky."

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.