• Some men grew up in broken homes, some had sorry excuses for a father! And some had bad father figures!. Where their father's or father figure's where womanizer's, alcoholic's, etc.

Imagine being a young child watchin your so called father beat your mother, bringin in other women every other day, basically watchin your father cheat, lie and abuse your mother! As a kid growing up they see all that and they take it as a normal behavior. Kids learn alot from action's more than word's. They think that is how a man is supposed to treat woman.

Then we got society that is slowly brainwashing our youth into thinking it's cool to have more than one woman, its cool to cheat, its cool to lie and play games, its cool to mistreat a woman and forget that she have feelings too!. Its cool to be alcoholic, its cool to smoke e.t.c. and if you ain't duin none of that you are considered that you aint a REAL MAN ☹. smh.

We need to stay involved in our children live's, start some reading, and writing program's for our children's and youg brother's, and youth at large. All of them need's a positive mindset, positive role model's, we must teach our young men how to properly love, respect and treat a woman.

No matter how your life was, how many time's you saw your father figure beating your mom and mistreating her, let that be a lesson to never mistreat any girl (woman), we are not born in this life to be the same copy of our father figure's our our parent's. If your parent, mom or dad had bad behavior's let them encourage you into being a better person than her/him and prove her/him wrong of what he or she believes.

There is a certain age you get to in life as a man. Its not about how sexy the woman looks, or how much she can slay, its more about how safe your heart and future are, with her, that is being MATURED.

Good hearted people's are so rare to find, as being nice doesnt coast anything. Be one and change our society!!!

Peace out y'all. 😎

• @odin My dad is a Bank Manager.

He works long hours… sometimes even up to 16 a day.

He tells us stories about what happens at work. There have even been instances where he has been confronted by level 4 inmates. I'm very thankful that he has always had the sufficient training and mindset to act accordingly.

…..man I appreciate my pops.

• hercules has a terrible father, he sleep with lot of people too many childs

• @sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ said in Y'all need to understand this.:

@odin My dad is a Bank Manager.

He works long hours… sometimes even up to 16 a day.

He tells us stories about what happens at work. There have even been instances where he has been confronted by level 4 inmates. I'm very thankful that he has always had the sufficient training and mindset to act accordingly.

…..man I appreciate my pops.

You lucky bro!!! I can tell you are a good person hmm

• @odin Well said that man .... well said

• I.AM.A.BAE IS ON THE WAY TO HAVE A NEW KID

OMG!!

When did this happen????

Is that why @im-a-bae is not as active as she used to be???

@odin said in Y'all need to understand this.:

There is a certain age you get to in life as a man. Its not about how sexy the woman looks, or how much she can slay, its more about how safe your heart and future are, with her, that is being MATURED.

That was nicely put!

• @obviouslylucifer said in Y'all need to understand this.:

I.AM.A.BAE IS ON THE WAY TO HAVE A NEW KID

OMG!!

When did this happen????

That was nicely put!

Well it happened a while ago, we expect a baby anytime soon 😁😁

• @obviouslylucifer said in Y'all need to understand this.:

OMG!!

When did this happen????

Oh hell no 😂😂

• Movie Buff

@obviouslylucifer said in Y'all need to understand this.:

OMG!!

When did this happen????

That was nicely put!

Well it happened a while ago, we expect a baby anytime soon 😁😁

You must be confusing with someone else...cuz I don't remember that happening at all?!? Have you been cheating on me with that girl "Samantha" :thinking_face::thinking_face::joy:

• thank you for sharing this.. well, I saw a lot of irresponsible father here in our country. They kept on making babies but forgot to sustain child's basic emotional, mental and physical needs.. :) BOYS only attracted to sexy body and beautiful faces but REAL MAN attracted to wit, attitude and values. :)

• @odin Half true. That child will have to choose which path to go- be like his father or try as much as possible to avoid that from happening. If the kid realizes it's wrong, then there's no excuses for who he's going to become. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll
    On the involving part, word up.

• @odin WUTIZTHIZ

• @xxmysticxx said in Y'all need to understand this.:

@odin WUTIZTHIZ

THIZIZAMERIKAH