Have you ever seen an angel? (Do ya think they exist?)

• Global Moderator

I pose this question because I never used to believe that they could be a read possibility.
    I’m not a god faring man and some of my thoughts and beliefs are probably not part of the ‘so called’ norm.

That said, 19 years ago yesterday I was blessed with an angel 👼
    She was small, couldn’t speak... only making these strange little sounds. The glow that left her body was almost blinding, the radiance ... wow
    Now a days, .i rarely have the pleasure of seeing said angel. See she’s getting older now, as even angels do, gracing each and every person she meets with a warming smile and endearing ways.
    Although it saddens me that time has ment we have drifted apart the counter side is that it warms my heart to know she benefits the lives of others with her grace.

I just wanted to say thanks for brightening my life even through the distance we know have. And thanks to what or whoever is out there that has made this happen in my life.

0_1534100609150_1E8EDDC8-8124-4EAC-B72D-9439F95C2312.jpeg

• Soul Searchers

@mr_peanut said in Have you ever seen an angel? (Do ya think they exist?):

I pose this question because I never used to believe that they could be a read possibility.
    I’m not a god faring man and some of my thoughts and beliefs are probably not part of the ‘so called’ norm.

That said, 19 years ago yesterday I was blessed with an angel 👼
    She was small, couldn’t speak... only making these strange little sounds. The glow that left her body was almost blinding, the radiance ... wow
    Now a days, .i rarely have the pleasure of seeing said angel. See she’s getting older now, as even angels do, gracing each and every person she meets with a warming smile and endearing ways.
    Although it saddens me that time has ment we have drifted apart the counter side is that it warms my heart to know she benefits the lives of others with her grace.

I just wanted to say thanks for brightening my life even through the distance we know have. And thanks to what or whoever is out there that has made this happen in my life.

0_1534100609150_1E8EDDC8-8124-4EAC-B72D-9439F95C2312.jpeg

Can you see hope ?

Can you see trust ?

Can you see honesty ?

Can you see air ?

Can you see faith ??….etc

These things cannot be seen. You can just feel it.

Not all things which you can't see,doesn't exist. And not all things are mandatory to be seen.

• Soul Searchers

@mr_peanut said in Have you ever seen an angel? (Do ya think they exist?):

@sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

You speak wise words of wisdom stranger, I feel you have traveled many miles, seen many things.... 🙏

I know I am! There was a point in my life when I lived by them. Whenever I read a book and find quotes about travel or life, I write them on a piece of paper, plaster it on my wall, and read it for daily inspiration – they are motivational and indeed helped brighten my day.

• Global Moderator

@liliputian1
    Haha, to be honest Lyndz I have met a couple of people here to that fall into the angelic category 👍🏻
    But yea good for you and welcome to my world 😇🤔🤫👼

• @mr_peanut Since the day I saw, @heyitszoey (picture with no filters), I started believing that angels do exist. 😉
    I hope she's reading this

• Global Moderator

@sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

You speak wise words of wisdom stranger, I feel you have traveled many miles, seen many things.... 🙏

• @mr_peanut such a touching story... thanks for sharing

• This is so touching ❤
    Belated Happy birthday to your Angel! I'm too young to understand how u r feeling but i hope you keep feeling her presence from time to time

• @mr_peanut oh, @JustChatAmy is also an angel here.

View More Recent Topics