Stop Racism !!!

• Freedom Writers - Writing

“Destroy racism. Be like a panda. He’s black. He’s white. He’s Asian.”
    ~GianT PanDa

@pugopilis said in Stop Racism !!!:

Racism

@Pugopilis words were blatantly racist and there should be no room for that in TWS.
    TWS does not, has not and never will condone racism,

• Soul Searchers

@liliputian1 said in Stop Racism !!!:

@giant-panda

Pandas aren't cute, they're death-loving oxygen-thieves. Let's just eat the idiot-bears

@luv2lik said in Stop Racism !!!:

@giant-panda
    have NO idea how anyone can pursue racism .....maybe they live a very shallow life .... my best experiences have come in the company of people of a different race to me ....imagine being at a wedding in the bush of ghana with dancing ladies, drums, BBQs, and a thousand lights in the trees at night .... or luxuriating on a naturist beach at Neviot .... or being in a restaurant in Colombia and discovering neither yourself or your partner can pay, and then, the taxi taking you to your hotel is stopped by the police, the driver arrested and dragged off .... plus at least a score of other great experiences .....lets go for Stop Stupidity .....

I just came across a that I'm pretty sure was intended as a statement of anti-racism. I'm also pretty sure it fails in that intention. More than that, I think it's one huge step backwards.

I hate writing anything that is critical of any attempt at anti-racism. It's hard to put yourself on the line. By any measure, it's much easier and safer to remain silent. But the silence is deadly. It allows our racist systems to continue to operate unchallenged. It validates interpersonal prejudice and bias. We need to have more people who can recognize the bias and help others recognize it as well. And if they fail in their anti-racism attempt, well who among us hasn't? If you ride a wild bronco, you're bound to fall off eventually. No shame in that. It's just part of the process, and usually I want to celebrate the effort. Usually!

@valve said in Stop Racism !!!:

@giant-panda Racism is something people doesn't have when they are born. You grow to it due to unfortunate events in your life. Id like to think racism dies eventually, just teach your own kids to respect and love any other humanbeing regardless where they come from. Help those who needs help if you can. Peace and love *drops the m-i-c

Nobody is Born a Racist, You Have to be Taught
    mobile logo

Nobody is Born a Racist, You Have to be Taught
    . Racism begins not in courts and classrooms, lending institutions and housing authorities, but in homes. Specifically in the interaction between parents and children. What exactly are parents telling their children about race these days? How are racial attitudes being formed?”

Those questions are still valid today. Just what are we telling our children and grandchildren either in words or in actions? Are we dealing with racism, bigotry and prejudice in our own lives, so that we can be examples and teachers of God’s concept of one world to the children? Do we truly believe and act out our belief that to reject someone because of the color of their skin is to reject the teachings of Jesus and to discount his death on the cross?

Children must be “carefully taught” to hate, to distrust and to form friendships only within their own race. The teachings are often subtle and are part of our culture and our language. For the sake of all children we must change ourselves and our society.

@liliputian1 said in Stop Racism !!!:

@giant-panda

Shoot me with camera, don't shoot me with gun.
    ~GianT PanDa

@robinnotthehood I Take my commitment seriously” take my commitment seriously .

@cjko said in Stop Racism !!!:

hmm, this is an intense and sensitive topic..

IN MY OPINION :
    Ignorant people are racist. They need to be educated on how and what R-E-S-P-E-C-T is. 🙂

(BOW)

@cjko most racists are not haters, nor are they stupid. Most racists are good-hearted hardworking people who simply don't recognize their racism for what it is….and while they are mostly not ignorant about the world, that doesn't mean that they are not ignorant about the implications of what they themselves believe.

• @giant-panda Racism is something people doesn't have when they are born. You grow to it due to unfortunate events in your life. Id like to think racism dies eventually, just teach your own kids to respect and love any other humanbeing regardless where they come from. Help those who needs help if you can. Peace and love *drops the m-i-c

@luv2lik No. I don't have a daily mantra. God prefers to have a conversation with His kids, not hear the same thing billions of times everyday.

I talk to Him as if He's sitting beside me. Tell Him about my day. What was good, not so good. Where I messed up but will do better tomorrow. Give Him praise and thanks for all things. Just a chat. Actually many many throughout the day. Hundreds of sentence prayers. He's my Father, everyone likes visiting with their daddy (assuming they had a good daddy).

@casualboy Often it is difficult to understand why someone may hate me . I would say this. If a lot of people hate me i might consider getting some counseling to understand why. If one or a few people hate me I would just give them a wide space and avoid them. Some people might hate me because they are jealous and that is hard to deal with. If someone chooses to hate me that is more sad for them than it is for me Sad because it is a toxin for the mind and soul.

@casualboy said in Stop Racism !!!:

@giant-panda OK. You are talking about yourself? 🙂

You don’t make peace with people who hate you, that’s just not in the cards.

Haters want to hate, or at least they can’t help it.

@giant-panda And? 🙂
    Hateful people enjoy being hateful.

@giant-panda haha.. Go somewhere else. Keep it talking like crazy fat panda. OK. 🙂

alt text
    @Casualboy This right now, is perhaps the best time to be a panda.

• @giant-panda
    Stop Religion is my mantra ..... its bleddi stupid brainwashing people with that religious nonsense, especially kids, shame on you all .... there was no virgin birth, no angel in a cave, no this, no that, .... we just need general principlas to live by ... thats enough ....

• @giant-panda
    have NO idea how anyone can pursue racism .....maybe they live a very shallow life .... my best experiences have come in the company of people of a different race to me ....imagine being at a wedding in the bush of ghana with dancing ladies, drums, BBQs, and a thousand lights in the trees at night .... or luxuriating on a naturist beach at Neviot .... or being in a restaurant in Colombia and discovering neither yourself or your partner can pay, and then, the taxi taking you to your hotel is stopped by the police, the driver arrested and dragged off .... plus at least a score of other great experiences .....lets go for Stop Stupidity .....

• Gamers

Racism

• Lol. A hater troll panda is talking about peace! 🙂

• hmm, this is an intense and sensitive topic..

IN MY OPINION :
    Ignorant people are racist. They need to be educated on how and what R-E-S-P-E-C-T is. 🙂

(BOW)

View More Recent Topics