• Share your regrets and fears with us on here guys, see what others have to say to make you feel better. Also follow for more

• Geesh I have too many regrets... Not being confident in middle and highschool, wasting time on people who just disappeared or hurt me, spending 6 years on the internet instead of trying to make friends in real life, making a fool out of myself at school, dragging out presentations to long... the list goes on haha.

And Im scared of spiders, small spaces where I can't breath, and dark hooded figures xP

• @flaimzrichie said in your Regrets and fears:

Share your regrets and fears with us on here guys, see what others have to say to make you feel better. Also follow for more

I don't do regret's ... don't believe in them. Sure I've done lots to be ashamed of over time, but all said and done ... I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for the things (good and bad) I have done.
    Head held high, marching on till the last heart beat rings in my ears

As for fear's.... I think my only real fear is of growing older and doing it solo.
    I do despise some creatures tho ... cockroaches , earwigs , any form of human interacting lice ....
    Oh, I don't do needle's, but I have had to face that one over the years !