Talk with stranger like a wish well

• Tws reminds me a wish well, with unpredictable results. You are creating a topic or posting a message, like dropping a coin into well. Looking at rounds on a black water. But you never know how you wish will be transformed and what creature will appear from the deep. You already forget about your thoughts. You are falling into the well..

• Damn it. I don't know how, but it's working. I made a post and several hours after I suddenly met my schoolmate, whom I didn't see over ten years... Mind controls the being, or am I sleeping maybe? Or is it my agony visions? Than is TWS a hell or heaven? And who are you my friends? Angels or demons?

• @mr-h The thought way is correct. But looks like the social factor, sharing with others also significant. One neuron in the brain means nothing, but neuron's network can encode the entire worlds inside it. Give a chance to the experiment. Think about something, make a post, drop a coin. Why not?

• @mr-h I think that it should be up to you. Try to use metaphors to make it a bit abstract (like hidden code with a secret meaning). Give your wish some kind of art form. So it would be easier to connect for you thoughts by other strangers minds.

• @spaceboy

Im pretty sure you are going nutz buddy, I didn't see anyone in here but me! 😏 Am I your long lost schoolmate?!

Jokes asside, I met some interesting ppl that marked me forever for good and bad reasons, the fact you can make such types of bounds just by simply interacting here and there makes this a true wishing well, you never know what the next "quest" will be! 😄

• @mr-h Jokes aside, I met my lost schoolmate in the real life today. And all of this disturbs and inspires at the same time.

• @spaceboy

Oh, I had the feeling u met him here, how small would be the world 😆

Why does it scare you?

• @mr-h It's not about scare. It's about mind control. Thoughts become material. Transforming in a real events. Maybe you also will try to drop the coin in the well?

• @spaceboy

Not sure i'm following this time. Maybe i'm just tired 😆
    I can understand the thoughts becoming material, it's interesting and conforting to think this "place" has that power, but where does Mind control comes from?

• @mr-h From ourselves. I think one thought multiplied by each user, can give some result. Maybe someone just saw a post and also think something, and it was reacted somehow by the world.. Sounds like madness

• @spaceboy

This reminds me of that theory, that says that thinking positively, attracts positive things, so the harder you wish for a certain thing, the more energy you create and the better chances you'll have of getting it, but deep down, all you are doing is, fueling your own inner self to go after what you wished for!

• @spaceboy

Interesting. I can even imagine some sort of advertisment regarding that! I believe that someplace that had this power, would be highly attractive!
    Does the post have to be related to what you are wishing for?

• @spaceboy

I'll put some thought in to it and give it a try! 😄

• @mr-h Why, Mr. H, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace — could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. H, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the TWS itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. H, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. H, why, why do you persist?

• @mr-h So what about your wish Mr. H?

• @spaceboy

Not sure about it, but I always heard u should reveal ur wishes or they won't happen!

• @spaceboy said in Talk with stranger like a wish well:

@mr-h Why, Mr. H, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace — could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. H, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the TWS itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. H, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. H, why, why do you persist?

Cuz I'm a bitch and I don't sell the victory that cheap and easily!

• @mr-h Originally the answer should be: "Because it is my choice". But your's also appreciated.

• @spaceboy said in Talk with stranger like a wish well:

@mr-h Originally the answer should be: "Because it is my choice". But your's also appreciated.

It's always our choice, don't believe someone or something can "force" us to do something we don't want. I just tried to point one of the motives behind it! 😄

• @g-a I don't think that I am a good candidate for that role. There are lots of people who can handle with the moderation, better than me. @TheRisingSun for example.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.