• How is it you talk or meet people & talk to them also like idek what i'm doing so like i'm not sure what i'm aloud to do like i'm a sexual kind of person , my kind of humor so like is that allowed, i'm just chatting nonsense so sorry i'm just new & a loner so suck at putting things in words.

• @youngsubwithbwc said in New to this website, help?:

How is it you talk or meet people & talk to them also like idek what i'm doing so like i'm not sure what i'm aloud to do like i'm a sexual kind of person , my kind of humor so like is that allowed, i'm just chatting nonsense so sorry i'm just new & a loner so suck at putting things in words.

If you want a decent talk just post a topic about you and your likes and such.

If you're horny, I suggest you start praying and be a demon no more.
    Really, if you're here for some sex stuffs just comment on any related posts.

P.S. Change your profile or the mods will.

• Thanks, for the advice, still just trying to i guess find a way to chat & learn how to use this, Think i replied to your reply? not sure but what shall i change ? i dont know whats aloud here so if you could let me know ,, would be amazing!

I just i guess have no one whos interested in me, only whats below so yeah its why its all i show sorry if i disturbed you...

• @youngsubwithbwc said in New to this website, help?:

Thanks, for the advice, still just trying to i guess find a way to chat & learn how to use this, Think i replied to your reply? not sure but what shall i change ? i dont know whats aloud here so if you could let me know ,, would be amazing!

I just i guess have no one whos interested in me, only whats below so yeah its why its all i show sorry if i disturbed you...

@ObviouslyLucifer can help you. Just click on it (the blue link) then make a convo with him about how this site works.

• -deleted-