Let's autopsy the alien's brains together

• I usually make notes to keep remembered some important things. Unfortunatly, I don`t have enough time to write them in detail. The note below, was made at the beginning of the summer, I found it accidentally, while searhing other notes. And damned, I can’t remember what I want to say to myself by this. I spent a half of a day in attempt to understand that. I give up.

Here is the note:

Porridge in the head promise to transfer 5 or 15 after -28, but the ways are unknown. Cut off the leg.

Help me TWS, you're my only hope! Try to guess what it could mean. Any weird and insane thoughts are accepted. Let`s have fun. Let's autopsy my alien's brains together.
    alt text

• Music Lovers

@spaceboy said in Let's autopsy the alien's brains together:

I usually make notes to keep remembered some important things. Unfortunatly, I don`t have enough time to write them in detail. The note below, was made at the beginning of the summer, I found it accidentally, while searhing other notes. And damned, I can’t remember what I want to say to myself by this. I spent a half of a day in attempt to understand that. I give up.

Here is the note:

Porridge in the head promise to transfer 5 or 15 after -28, but the ways are unknown. Cut off the leg.

Help me TWS, you're my only hope! Try to guess what it could mean. Any weird and insane thoughts are accepted. Let`s have fun. Let's autopsy my alien's brains together.
    alt text

But

But...
    Its not @Violetttttt right? She is my alien friend

• Music Lovers

@willow correction because the edit wont go through:
    @Violetttttt

• @willow I even didn't know that there are other aliens around. So @Violetttttt also from other specie?

• Music Lovers

@spaceboy yes I am her hooman friend
    And she issa alien, from the planet ur a**s

• @willow Planet's name.. Sound familiar.. Maybe my note relates to it.. Aggh!.. Mind stucks again.

• @willow said in Let's autopsy the alien's brains together:

@spaceboy said in Let's autopsy the alien's brains together:

I usually make notes to keep remembered some important things. Unfortunatly, I don`t have enough time to write them in detail. The note below, was made at the beginning of the summer, I found it accidentally, while searhing other notes. And damned, I can’t remember what I want to say to myself by this. I spent a half of a day in attempt to understand that. I give up.

Here is the note:

alt text

But

But...
    Its not @Violetttttt right? She is my alien friend

Wut? @Violetttttt is an alien too? 🙊

View More Recent Topics