• I met this guy online. It was one of this chat-to-stranger sites that I was in and I stumbled on a particular guy… or maybe he stumbled on me. Whichever it is, we started having some conversations there. He is from a foreign nation with a different timezone. We do video calls most of the time and he is really fun to talk to. He’s smart and has a sense of humor. We were like this for four months. However, in those four months, it was never constant. He would be gone for a week or two and when he comes back, he just apologizes on his disappearance and everything will be back on the way they are. I don’t have any other means of contacting him than Skype because the site (chat-to-stranger site) only offers temporary accounts. Yes, we exchanged Skype names but we are both using dummy or fake accounts in Skype and although we have known each other for months already, we still don’t know each other’s names. We just go by the fake names we have in our Skype profiles. I do know that I am already feeling something special for him, I mean who wouldn’t if he has all the qualities that a girl would want her man to have except for consistency which is actually a good thing for me; I get challenged this way. He is sweet, like a boyfriend type of sweet, which actually makes me fall for him even more, but he is too inconsistent; it’s almost beyond my tolerance. But whenever he comes back, I can’t help but just accept his reasons. I do have my doubts but I just shrug it off keeping in mind that there has to be a reason for his absence. Besides, I’m not in the position to demand, right? It’s just that, I don’t know if I should still continue being this way or should I just stop hoping for him?

• @marga93 hey marga...

• @marga93 hey marga...good to read ur post.I think he got a different story about when it comes to reality,like family and stuff...so he may be on and off. What's good about your virtual relationship is,,that u both enjoy your sweet little talks.
    I suggest you to be happy with this things and stop thinking of more...good luck.

• @marga93 if you don't know enough about him after 4 months then my advice is to move on. It doesn't seem as if he was being very honest with you. Feel free to hmu

• Banned

@wet-teri hey message me

• @marga93 u should

• @marga93 oh dear. stop your daydreaming. LDR doesnt work. find someone else.

• Banned

@marga93 im here to save ya

• Try to give him a chance. Find out if he has any personal issues. It's possible he still wants to talk to you but can't bring himself to do it, for whatever reason. Has he had a rough life?
    I'm 26 and have lived on my own since 16. Things in my life left me with trust issues and problems opening up. I would show up in peoples lives for a while, then disappear for weeks(or a year) and then just show up like no time had past. In the end my friendships dwindled. People react differently. Some become quite hostile towards me and other would show sadness because they think I don't care.
    So try to contact him and find out if this is how all of his relationships are. I know you can't wait around miserable for people like this but it may be worth it.

• Gamers

@LeoWeirdo said in Should I continue or just stop hoping?:

@marga93 oh dear. stop your daydreaming. LDR doesnt work. find someone else.

My nigga Leonardo da vinci you're I disagree with dat tbh 😂

• @コシ現 I just broke up with my 8-yr relationship.cause of LDR...things doesnt really work that well.unless both of you are mature enough to accept the problems.

• Gamers

@LeoWeirdo said in Should I continue or just stop hoping?:

@コシ現 I just broke up with my 8-yr relationship.cause of LDR...things doesnt really work that well.unless both of you are mature enough to accept the problems.

Nice, you admitted that you're a pedo. You were dating q 8 year old? You sick pedo 😂

Jk

• @marga93 I guess moving on seems like a better option to me..since you've seemingly developed some kinda connection with him its gonna hurt a lil to leave him altogether. I don't think that you can develop a true connection with a stranger you've met online using a fake account. I'm sure it feels okay to continue on but remember you won't get much in return by staying, so its better to leave than regret later.

• @Anastasia-Smith im not using a fake account..does that mean we can have a connection?

• Banned

@marga93
    Here the person didn't made any commitment.
    So you do not need to become more hopeful from him.
    Peoples make fun on online. They like it.
    Check huge fun persons are available on here. Fun Girls

• @LeoWeirdo NO.

• @Anastasia-Smith why not....haahahah

• Looking forward to replace him

• @marga93 continue, always continue, never give up o anything you seek

• So what’s up, tell me what’s on your mind