• When you have the house to yourself all day, what do you do?

• Openly talk to my dog without having someone to judge me 😂

And of course I beat my meat..

For cooking :)

Beat my meat

• @wtfjudith said in Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh??:

Openly talk to my dog without having someone to judge me 😂

And of course I beat my meat..

For cooking :)

Beat my meat

sned me pics of you beating your meat please :smirk:

• MORBHEAD

N̸̬͉̤͉͌e̷͔͉̬̼̒s̷͖̒̕͘͘͝ͅṣ̶̲̻̦̫͐̾͆ṵ̸̍͛̀̂͝ṋ̵́ȯ̷̹̥̥͍̋͌͑͘ ̸͍̙̠̅̓̌p̷̖̥̮̲̫̀̔̈́̿u̶̥̽͜͠ͅò̵͕͂ ̸͈͔̯̜̿s̴͚̎̅́͌̚c̸̻̻͙̖̯͝ȁ̸̙̝͓̣̓͜p̶̯͎͚̘̂͐p̴̦̼̞͇͊̒̐̌ă̶̠ȑ̴̳é̷͖̰̦̏̃̾͜ ̶̻͙͕̻͛̋͜a̸̲̮̜̗̾̔͋ḷ̷̢͖͕͆̀͝ ̶͚͌͋́d̸̟̳͓̺́̾́̃͘e̷̯̝͑̃s̶͎̖̄̋̅̀ţ̷͊͑͐͝i̷̦̲͑n̶̨͚̣̜̾͋͆̈́͜͠ô̷͉͐̂͘͠ ̵͇̠̇s̸̛̰̕̚͠͝c̴̤̙̳̪̥̾̒͝è̴̻̥̿l̶͈̬̬̳̅͊̊̓͘t̶͓͈͔̘̉̀ö̸̳̦͓͚͉̽̈̑̉
    ̵͓̾I̵̠̺̦͗̓͐͆l̷̫̣̓̋̈̌͒ ̴͎̭̱̪̆̚ͅȓ̴̟̱̜̭͈͆î̴̱̖ͅs̶̢̞̙̏̏ų̵̰͈͋̉l̶͎͎̙͚͑̈͝t̴̝̯̝̔̅͊̋͘a̶͙̣̲̩̬͛̒̉ť̷̙̥̫͊̚ỏ̸̖̗̄̋͘ ̶̼͈̙̇̑͋͝è̴̲̗͆̎͑ ̸̡̗̩͙̅͗̏ĉ̸͍̬h̵͚̱̀̒̓͗e̸̡̡̼̯̞͠ ̷̧̪̩̊́͑̍v̸̨͔̙̋͑̒̑̄o̵̳͆i̸̢̬͙͑̋ ̷̫͗̽̃́͠m̷̳̣͋ǫ̶̫͔͋̈́̽̓͗r̵͔̽̈́i̶͕̣̹̎̎̀́͝r̵͉̮͇͌̋͗è̴͈͖͙̣̂̏t̶̨̜̟̱͑̍͘͝ȅ̴̫̰͙̝ ̴̫̋̄͑
    ̷͙̳́̾̃̈̒Ü̵̥͍̟͜͝n̶̛͎̱̟̄́̚ͅ'̸̭͛e̵̩̘̭̝̓̔́ẗ̴̯̖̥̘́ë̴́̓̉̾́ͅr̴͓̲̎͂̕n̸̢̨̲͆̈́͜ā̶̤̥̩̠̌́̎͐ ̵̝͓̖͚̓ṣ̶̦̪̑̋͐͑ć̸̢̡̛͙͓̄͑́͜ǎ̶̼l̶̺̏̈͊̓â̵̪̘̬̞̂ţ̵̲̙̤̎͑a̸̝̮̖̘̫͗̽̑ ̸̫̮̣͕̾̒͌̆̕e̵̤̺͔͌̅͗s̷͚̥͓̣͙̏i̷̩̠͔̙̠̅̉͐̃̐s̸̘̃̈́̚t̶͙̐̓̄̕e̸͖̩̓͛̈́ ̵̫͆p̵̱̩͐̿̌̄ẽ̷͈͇̓ř̵̛̥͓̜͖̚͠ ̸̦̽͘̕ṃ̶̜̄͆e̸̢̡̗̭͊̂ ̵̡̛̘̜̮̄̽͜o̶̟͓͙̟̎̀̕͜r̸̩̋́̈́͘m̷͙͚̜̥͌̚͘͠ą̶͈̩̞̿̃̾ḯ̴͚͉̙̉͑͗
    ̴͖͓͖̰͚̓̒̅̀̌P̸̧̭͚̫̱̊̅͂̚͠ȗ̸͓̼͎̂͆o̵̯̭͊̍̂͋̏i̴̙̱͈̰̋̎̾̑͗ ̸̟̂͗̍c̷̞̪̼̥̗̾͆́ã̶̖̹̀͆̏ń̴̞͖͐ͅt̶͔̙̦̖͑̿̚a̵̝̜̫͑̎͠͝r̶̢̹̫̯̳͒e̷̠̦̺͙͛̒͘ ̸̰̤̬̀̐̔̀͝c̷̨̬̟͇̈́̄ͅa̷̝̔́ń̸͈̠̙̭͋͝ẓ̵͕̂͒̀̅͘ó̸͚̟̥̋n̸̝̥̘̮̰̈́͒i̸̮̤̪̇̀ ̵̺͈̘̗̗̑̈́͂͋̚t̸̮̫̦̭͊̅̓̀r̷̢͇̦̣̅̈́̕ī̴͙̻͖͓͕̍̑́s̷͇̥̰̽̀̃̚ͅt̵̯̳̜̹̀͝i̸̧̡͕̠̜͗…̷̣̲̝̉͜
    ̴̨̨͈̥̏́̿̅͊N̷͈̹̼̊̅̓̿e̸̫͔̟̤̐̎ͅl̸̝̝̟͛ ̸͕̜̈́̀̒͑̿m̴̗͐͝o̷̻͒̆̿̇̈n̶̞͙̈d̷̮̮͌̚o̶͇̞̹̗̔ ̶̼̥̦͌̅̄̑̓c̴̛͉̬͉̦̗̑̅̓͒a̵̲̩͌̌ṋ̷̪̐c̷̢̻̮͉̫̎͑̒̓ẻ̸̡̮̱͐l̴̼̭̹̱̜̈́͆͘l̶̹̬̞̫̐̕a̴̤̐͒͝t̴̰͗̔͋ö̴̮̳͈͕́ ̶͖̙̥̤̬͒͝d̷̞͋̉̐͗̏a̴̹͉͆͌l̴̘̥͘ ̸̲͔̠̅͊͝t̵͓̺̋̃ḙ̴̡͐̑̇̂͝m̴̱̀̆̀͜͝p̸͉͕͖̗̒͆́̽o̴̺͕͚͐ ⛧

• Freedom Writers

Wear the most seductive lingerie in my wardrobe and click selfies all day long😆 Later praise myself for the assets I have. Damn! That makes me hot and horny in seconds

• MORBHEAD

I will protect my house from a group of two thugs who try to steal it by making a lot of traps in my ground floor and in front of my stairs

I'll even go so far as to throw a bowling ball down the stairs filled with marble and throw paint at them and I'll finish leaving them alone with my brother's tarantula

all because I missed the plane and my parents, especially my mother, forgot about me

is that I do when I'm home alone

and even once my parents forgot about me on holiday in New York

I had forgotten the plane again, but here we can pass the story of the toy store

• Banned

@Mosmi hey can we chat if you read it then answer in chat box