• My girlfriend and I started our on-and-off relationship last 2012 and we’ve been through difficult times which tested our love for each other. No one is really perfect, and even how many times she did wrong to me, I still accept her like nothing’s happened. She even had relationships with other guys while we were still on, signed up in international dating blogs and played around with my close friends. I forgot all of these and kept on chasing her as I love her so much. Just last week, I got the biggest slap in my face. In a club party, I saw my girlfriend kissing her ex-boyfriend. She wasn’t drunk and I know that she did it with emotional involvement. She never apologized. That event made me come back to my senses. We are actually planning to get married this December and that event made me think twice. Shall I marry the one who continually rips my heart out? Wouldn’t love conquer that? I need some insights.

• Dude , wake up! You don't need to suffer this kind of stuff just because you're in love. If she fool you once, shame on her, if she fool you twice, shame on you. There are lots of women out there who are sincerely looking for love. You just have to leave your current girlfriend because I'm sure your relationship with her ain't going anywhere.

• don't marry that kind of girl, she doesn't deserve your love. There are lots of woman out there that deserve your love. and you deserve someone who will love you and respect you. find a girl who love you the rest of your life and of course the person you love.

• @loveissweeter said in Shall I marry the one who ripped my heart out?:

My girlfriend and I started our on-and-off relationship last 2012 and we’ve been through difficult times which tested our love for each other. No one is really perfect, and even how many times she did wrong to me, I still accept her like nothing’s happened.

Awww. But it is not cool. You should communicate with her whatever your problem is. You cant talk with her, you re done then.

She even had relationships with other guys while we were still on, signed up in international dating blogs and played around with my close friends. I forgot all of these and kept on chasing her as I love her so much.

Seriously you want a girl who is playing with someone on dating site? Then she also played and cheated on you with your bestie? Dude :o
    What do you expect from all of sudden? What you got then? NOTHING.

Just last week, I got the biggest slap in my face. In a club party, I saw my girlfriend kissing her ex-boyfriend. She wasn’t drunk and I know that she did it with emotional involvement. She never apologized. That event made me come back to my senses.

You know what you have to do right? Are you SOBER enough now?

We are actually planning to get married this December and that event made me think twice. Shall I marry the one who continually rips my heart out? Wouldn’t love conquer that? I need some insights.

YES MARRY HER THEN DUMPED HER. TAKE A REVENGE ON HER.
    No, you deserve someone better than this girl.

• @hurleyking Thanks a lot for this advice. I'm quite fed up of being fooled now.

• @kittypie Yes, you're right. I deserve someone who'll reciprocate my love for her.

• @kimmy159 I'm already sick of heartaches. I don't wanna live there anymore.

• @sammy Yes, I've realized now that I should NEVER marry her.

• @g-a Thanks a lot for your advice.