Send me pic up lines! I wanna laugh a bit 😂

• @missmia Are you a bank ? Becoz i have interest in you.

• @missmia 'Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you.'
    (IDEK)

• @INFINITY lame

• Do you have cancer? Because you are my tumorrow

• Banned

@missmia If u wanna laugh & wish to enjoy fun mail me ur private message & pics at [email protected]

• Banned

Dearly Beloved,

It is a great privilege and honor as you read this message, i don`t want you to feel sorry for me because i believe everyone will die someday, my name is Mariam Hana from USA, i am a merchant and a Cocoa Exporter from West African Country and North African Country to United State of America, i am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which has affected my talking & hearing lately. The cancer has reached a critical stage, so my doctors have courageously advised me to indulge in Prayers as well because it is clear that I would not live past the next two to three months. I was raised in an orphanage Home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christians so after his death I decided not to re-marry, he died in a fatal motor accident which I know is political motivated because of his venture in the new oil industry. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of
    (Twenty One million Dollars ) ($21,0000.00) with a Bank. Presently, the money is still with the bank, and I received a letter from the management of the holding bank as the real depositor urging me to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for such a long or rather issue a letter of approval or power of attorney to somebody to receive it on my behalf or the management will confiscate the funds.
    I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth so far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and India, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of it is the huge cash deposit in a bank , Frankly, I cannot handle things on my self as a result of my illness; I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any Charitable Organization of your choice
    As soon as I receive your reply I shall use the little money I have for my drugs and Medi-care to procure and issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds and I shall release the contact of the Bank to you.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I hope to hear from you soonest if you are willing to handle this project.

Awaiting your urgent reply as soon as possible to my hospital private Email
    ([email protected])

Yours in pain.
    Ms. Mariam Hana.

• Banned

Dearly Beloved,

It is a great privilege and honor as you read this message, i don`t want you to feel sorry for me because i believe everyone will die someday, my name is Mariam Hana from USA, i am a merchant and a Cocoa Exporter from West African Country and North African Country to United State of America, i am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which has affected my talking & hearing lately. The cancer has reached a critical stage, so my doctors have courageously advised me to indulge in Prayers as well because it is clear that I would not live past the next two to three months. I was raised in an orphanage Home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child.

My husband and I are true Christians so after his death I decided not to re-marry, he died in a fatal motor accident which I know is political motivated because of his venture in the new oil industry. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of
    (Twenty One million Dollars ) ($21,0000.00) with a Bank. Presently, the money is still with the bank, and I received a letter from the management of the holding bank as the real depositor urging me to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for such a long or rather issue a letter of approval or power of attorney to somebody to receive it on my behalf or the management will confiscate the funds.
    I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth so far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and India, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of it is the huge cash deposit in a bank , Frankly, I cannot handle things on my self as a result of my illness; I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any Charitable Organization of your choice
    As soon as I receive your reply I shall use the little money I have for my drugs and Medi-care to procure and issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds and I shall release the contact of the Bank to you.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I hope to hear from you soonest if you are willing to handle this project.

Awaiting your urgent reply as soon as possible to my hospital private Email
    ([email protected])

Yours in pain.
    Ms. Mariam Hana.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @mariamnm spam!

• Global Veteran

What's your name? No shit you and my future wife share the same name!

• Banned

Ready
    ![alt text](image url)

• I hope you don't mind sending me an email

• @Floppy_Dick lameeee