What are your worries at this moment in your life?

• Freedom Writers - Writing

Sharing the burden might make it lighter who knows :-))
    Mine are mainly financially related atm.

thoughts:
    There are so many quotes relating to being worried and how it never solves anything. Which is true, but it doesn't take away any of the concerns don't you think so?
    Besides I think that thinking about your worries might actually trigger / motivate you to find a solution or to give it your best. Not worrying = not really caring => how would that possibly motivate us to start doing something xD
    #the-quotes-are-wrong

• Global Moderator

So summer holidays started two weeks ago. And I was very excited for the trip coming up ahead on 8th June. So I waited for so long....day by day...patiently.....and just as the day was about to come(3 days from now)..it has been canceled and I can't do shit about it. One month till school re-opens so I finally have something to do in life. Until then I'll die day by day of boredom(This sounds dramatic lol)

Sharing the burden might make it lighter who knows :-))

I feel good now haha. Thanks!

• Global Moderator

@kimmy159
    Yes, my friends have been talking about a short trip or a movie. I'll join them :))

• Kimmy if you're worried ,stop pretending you're okay.
    You're not okay.
    Sometimes in life shit happens.. and you won't be okay, but that's okay.

..shit happens ,life sucks ...you'll get back up & you'll overcome any hurdle Kimmy.
    You're too awesome not to. ☺ ✌

Action is the antidote to despair , you'll do what it takes & be right up on your feet.
    I believe in you.

Lol ..the above maynot make you feel better, but i think it also wont make you feel worse.

I meant all of it tho.
    I wish you my very best Kim. ☺ πŸ€—

@sup Aww it must've been awful when you looked forward to it for so long. Is there a possibility of arranging a small trip with another / smaller part of the group? Maybe even a daytrip to some amusement park or something would be nice ^^ I'm sure some people would be up for it if you asked? =D

@stranger_danger Aww thanks reptile ^^
    It's not that I'm not okay, I've been in a situation before where my savings account was down to zero xD The thing just is, that it isn't my own doing and the situation, which now lasts for 4 years and counting, has just been very draining and long. Although the end of it is in sight, it looks like we'll be short on money for a whole lot longer.
    I'm surrounded by friends and family enough, it's just that I don't want to rely on them financially (which I never have, never will if I can avoid it).

Sometimes I just wonder though, if everyone around my age is pretty much in a likewise situation or if it's just because we set our lives on such a high difficulty level xD I think I might've been too enthusiastic at the beginning of the "game" choosing difficulty lolz

@sup said in What are your worries at this moment in your life?:

@kimmy159
    Yes, my friends have been talking about a short trip or a movie. I'll join them :))

Awesome idea =D At least it will cover a day haha 😜

• @kimmy159 my worries atm would be the re-opening of school this July, I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to face another loads of schoolworks ugh, I know it's not as big as others' problem but I'm feeling nervous for an unknown reason, I feel like it's gonna be so hard to change my body clock and other shiz that I'd rather not mention lololol

• @kimmy159 I get ya ,ya want to stand on your own 2 feet.

Live independently as a proud self sufficient woman without being beholden to others ...the family members are there as a safety net to catch you ,but you wish you didnt need that to start with.

4 years ?
    ...girl ,wow ... that must have been an experience huh ?
    ... i had my own difficulties for about 6 years & to me every day felt like an eternity ...i wished things ended sometimes.
    You have my respect Kim.

truly shucks that you have to suffer for something you didnot cause πŸ˜–

Yeah. always stack the game in your favor.
    I always try to use cheat mode in life ...I'm lazy but also want to achieve things so this quote seems perfect for me.

alt text

...seriosuly ,lol ..i always find the easiest or leisurely way to do my work.

only 1 life ...fuck me if I'm gonna not enjoy it

• @kimmy159 this new job im about to land in a store lmao ik its nothing big but gives me worries xd

@eri said in What are your worries at this moment in your life?:

@kimmy159 my worries atm would be the re-opening of school this July, I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to face another loads of schoolworks ugh, I know it's not as big as others' problem but I'm feeling nervous for an unknown reason, I feel like it's gonna be so hard to change my body clock and other shiz that I'd rather not mention lololol

It's natural to have different kind of worries at different stages in your life so it doesn't make them less big ^^
    I can imagine it will take some time to adjust to the routine again haha =D I always hated the piles of schoolwork too so I completely understand xD Although I hope that school also brings new opportunities to spend time with friends / classmates ^^ It might be something to look forward to a little bit as well =D

@stranger_danger LMAO that quote is epic xD
    You can count me in on the lazy club. Although I do enough things to not be considered lazy, when given the choice, I will always choose the lazy option xD

exhibit 1 evaluation process of whether to iron something or not
    Question asked: are you going to wear it outside?
    A: no -> don't iron.
    B. yes. Where...?
    B.1 an important event -> iron
    B.2 casual stuff with family -> iron only if mom is present. Grandma's vision is too poor so it doesn't matter and the male species don't care.
    B.3 casual stuff with friends -> don't bother ironing, they will understand perfectly.
    B.4. you don't know yet -> don't iron, just to be sure.
    C. lack of time: Honey, the ironing machine seems broken.

• @kimmy159

alt text
    😐 😐 😐

I give up .
    You win.
    I bow to your superiority.
    πŸ™

Reptile takes Critical Damage hit to ego & limps away from the battelfield xD πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• @kimmy159 aww thanks! I'm looking forward to it now that you mentioned friends lololol πŸ€—πŸ™ƒ

@stranger_danger said in What are your worries at this moment in your life?:

@kimmy159

😐 😐 😐

I give up .
    You win.
    I bow to your superiority.
    πŸ™

Reptile takes Critical Damage hit to ego & limps away from the battelfield xD πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Already? I was only at exhibit 1 😜 😜

• I constantly keep on thinking will i be able to achieve my dreams or not? ..what if i dont achieve my dreams…will i ever be satisfied in my life..?

I know worrying about future doesnt help …but i just cant stop worrying about these things!

• Polyamorous

@naveen067 said in What are your worries at this moment in your life?:

@kimmy159 How do I get over from this?

I guess all we can do is keep on giving our best to achieve our goals and adapt to our best abilities to different situations ^^

@ΰΈͺ said in What are your worries at this moment in your life?:

@kimmy159 this new job im about to land in a store lmao ik its nothing big but gives me worries xd

Ohh congratz! πŸ˜„ No more lazing around on TWS for a while until after work xD
    Good luck πŸ˜„ I'm sure you'll do well!

• @eri What?

View More Recent Topics