Sex Tips and Help

• So I need help me and my husband are trying to figure out some new things to do in the bedroom and I really want to use a strapon on him but I have never done that before, hell I have never seen one in real life before. So please can I get stories and tips and help on this??!! Before I bring it to him to try I want to be prepared some. Thanks!

P.S. Also would like some thoughts on threesomes...

• Improvise with a traffic cone, much cheaper and more aesthetically gratifying. But make sure the sphincter is well lubricated because that's the most important factor in sufficient anal gaping. Also, have him bite down on a mango seed as rectal dilation can be a rather emotional experience.

• @nutellabiggoat

Let's try

You, me and...... I wonder who the third person is? ๐Ÿค”

• @sup I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE !! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

alt text

• P.S. Also would like some thoughts on threesomes...

This looks exciting. Try this XD
    threesome

• Fake Moderators

@sup Let's try

• @vaultcouple111 said in Sex Tips and Help:

thoughts on threesomes...

what type of threesome ...

MMF
    or
    MFF ?

• have lube ,

• Establish Rules well ahead of time, (how handsy & forceful the other can get)

• what protection is used, (you don't want to get knocked up)

• and any safe words if necessary . ( some over enthusiastic virgins can cause you a lot of pain ,better have this handy.)

Prepare the setup with lots of respect and seriousness.

& then watch it all end up being a total giggle-fest.

i hear The usual body sounds and such become twice as funny when you've got three or four people having fun together.

Tickles between the ladies are almost an expected event, there are always a few awkward "my leg fell asleep" or "I'm about to fall over" moments.

LOL ...anyways most important thing is trust ,after the event if either of you 2 have insecurity issues & doubts then trust me ,it's gonna get ugly ...fast .

Have fun & dont be ashamed if either of you 2 back out at the last moment ,it's tough to break social norm ,cultural taboo & mindset.

• @stranger_danger
    cracks a double meaning joke:
    Yes you are in!

• @sup It's good to be in !

..see this ? ...this is the face a man makes when he's in bliss ๐Ÿ˜‚ .
    alt text

• @vaultcouple111 I donโ€™t know much about a strap on but I would definitely try it if you want to. I know from hearing about stories that they can be fun depending on hard the person is getting it. And threesomes I never done them and want to. I also heard that was fun especially two guys one girl.

• @vaultcouple111 said in Sex Tips and Help:

So I need help me and my husband are trying to figure out some new things to do in the bedroom and I really want to use a strapon on him but I have never done that before, hell I have never seen one in real life before. So please can I get stories and tips and help on this??!! Before I bring it to him to try I want to be prepared some. Thanks!
    P.S. Also would like some thoughts on threesomes...

add sex toys in your play seems not a bad idea. If you are interested in the threesome play, for benefit your marriage, you'd better use a sex doll, than another woman or guy. I used to visit www.usexdoll.com, hope it can solve your problem.

• @vaultcouple111 Look, I'm not about to give you any kind of advice on what you do in your own bedroom. However, I would suggest if you live near an Adult Toy Store, or similar, go in, browse, talk to a salesperson. They can give you all kinds of tips and advice, at least as far as the products they sell, and how to use them.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.