• I'm 13 years old and i am shy I cant ask girls that I like out due to fear of rejection. Does anyone have any tips?

• The best thing to do is to approach them first! If you feel to shy try to casually greet them while you are around friends. If that doesn’t work try to work on not being so shy by doing things you wouldn’t normally do (do small things you don’t have to push yourself!) Also, it’s important to surround yourself with supportive friends because friends that are positive and caring always make you feel comfortable which makes you easier for you to get out of your comfort zone. I hope this helped you somewhat.

• you can just start off slow and become friends that person but if you can't because you're to shy then just breath in and out a few times then try again if it doesn't work then ask a close friend to help you and be confident in your self don't worry about what other people say just focus on your self and the people you love

• Tf 13 yos aren't supposed to feel lonely, ffs I am a single adult and not lonely at all, WOW 😑
    YOUR TAGS SCREAM INSECURE/LONELYGUY 👏😂