• This is an autobiography of Bollywood's most controversial actor Sanjay Dutt. This is directed by Rajkumar Hirani , the maker of 3idiots , Pk , Munna bhai MBBS.

I will recommend you to Check this trailer ( English subtitles are available)

• Movie Buff

@yoursbucky bruh this is like the wolf of wall street meets Slumdog millionaire.
    one more to say, I like it and sometimes Bollywood movies produce fine and original quality
    content in their film-making. too bad, b/c I never seen real movies from Bollywood.

• @im-bored I didn't get why U feel that this have flavour of slumdog. This is an actual autobiography of real actor who was drug addicted , have connections with underworld and also pervert. His life is like a rollercoaster ride.
    I feel sorry that you haven't watch good indian movie. We have lot of good movies come each year. But It's hard to find for outsider because of release of 600-700 movies per year in India.
    For suggestions of good Indian movie of any genre, you can contact me.

• Movie Buff

@yoursbucky whoa 600-700 movies per year......... damn
    I bet fake polished bullshit Hollywood and western countries have never reached that higher number in per year.
    ONE QUESTION: do you see a Japanese film called "LOVE EXPOSURE"?

• @im-bored Yes this is huge number , U can check this on internet. Only Bollywood(Hindi movies) which produce only 40% of total number of indian movies, sells more ticket than Hollywood.
    No , I haven't watch that movie, If u recommend then I will definitely watch.

• Cant wait to see it man!!
    Movie

• This movie is based on the life of an Indian actor...so anyone who hasn't seen any of his movies...watching this one won't interest them. That's just my opinion.
    PS- I watch Indian movies very rarely. Not gonna watch this.