• @rendezvous thats cool. so you will be the next dr. phil 😁

• @sup that impossible i guess, if u are a soccer player and rich but not famous

• Prime Minister of India This is not my dream , This is my goal.

• @yoursbucky interesting life goal, cool 👍
    hope you can be a good one, help people, not corrupted, make your country more best than now
    bollywood

• -deleted-

• if you could be famous, do you want people known you as what?

A picture of my d**k started doing the rounds and no one could believe how beautiful it is.
    It'd be all over the news and you'd hear people talking about it in the street;

'Damn, you seen that c**k on the news?'

'Oh yeah Bri, Its pretty as fuck.'

'I know Dave, so good looking'.

And then I'd come forward to reveal its mine and everyone would clap and President Bobby would give me a trillion dollars. $$$ :yum:

Oh look! Its Sir big-ding-a-dong, the guy that plays beer pong with his foot-long . :smirk: :smirk:
    Oh hes so handsome!

Also the First guy to visit Uranus .
    (read that slowly Uranus... Ur-anus .. your anus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: )

P.S. - all i said is a joke
    Reptile slithers away to avoid Righteous Feminine Wrath. :fearful: :runner:

• @evan-elderson you can be a famous author, i know that you will be 😁

• @stranger_danger what? what are you talking about.. if im the president will tell my people to catch that guy and send him to nowhere deep in the jungle that nobody there 😜
    people will disappointed after you reveal that was you haha

• -deleted-

• @stranger_danger said in be famousssssssss:

if you could be famous, do you want people known you as what?

A picture of my d**k started doing the rounds and no one could believe how beautiful it is.
    It'd be all over the news and you'd hear people talking about it in the street;

'Damn, you seen that c**k on the news?'

'Oh yeah Bri, Its pretty as fuck.'

'I know Dave, so good looking'.

And then I'd come forward to reveal its mine and everyone would clap and President Bobby would give me a trillion dollars. $$$ :yum:

Oh look! Its Sir big-ding-a-dong, the guy that plays beer pong with his foot-long . :smirk: :smirk:
    Oh hes so handsome!

Also the First guy to visit Uranus .
    (read that slowly Uranus... Ur-anus .. your anus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy: )

P.S. - all i said is a joke
    Reptile slithers away to avoid Righteous Feminine Wrath. :fearful: :runner:

Snek, or should I say Sir Big-Ding-A-Dong, you kill me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

i must pee on you to show dominance