• What's your weakness?
    My weakness is that I am emotional and I trust anyone very easily. My heart melts when someone said me even two words sweetly , i forget all his mistakes.
    What's your???

• @yoursbucky i am similar to your trust.
    I like to believe that there is good people in this world , all have a little good in them, and that even the worst of them deserve a second chance. But for the most part, thats not the way humanity is. And at the end, they always end up screwing me over and showing their true colors. Theyll do whats right for them and only them

• Well, I have a fear of losing someone that I love for example, my family, they're very important in my life.
    That is my biggest fear.

• @yoursbucky animals are my weakness :heart_eyes: :joy:

• I am my own weakness 😎😎
    Weak

• @im-a-bae I am also an animal. 😄😄😄

• My own mind is my greatest weakness.

• I care too much about other people that I rarely put myself first
      ...I want to be selfish & not care
      ..but i feel guilt.

Whenever I put myself first at anything I just feel like a monster,
    "Was I insensitive" , "Did I hurt them?" , "Does that make me selfish?"

...it's kinda pansy but i dont know them ,i dont know how bad their situation is ..i dont know ..but if i can make them smile ,brighten their day even by a hello or a joke ..that makes me happy.

The thought that I could help but wont because of my own little problems...,it really makes me feel disgusted with myself.

One day tho ,I would have exceeded the allocated amount of fucks for making friends... be afraid,be very afraid :joy: :joy:

A very good advice: There's no sense in setting yourself on fire to warm someone else up.
    Now if only i could follow it.

• I tend to trust people too much, and it comes back to bite me in the ass a lot

...seriously my faith in Humanity is long gone
    ....fuck you random people in online MMO's ..i trusted you ..you were my friend ..how could you take that loot ?... :middle_finger: :middle_finger:

being unconditionally nice to everyone is not really desirable, people are pretty shitty :/

alt text

• My other list of weaknesses are ,

Redhead's

..& if they have ponytail ,High heeled boots & a strict librarian smouldering look, :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
    Baby ..If beauty was a crime ,you would get a Life Sentence. 🤣 🤣

alt text

Also booty ,

Women with nice firm round butts crying on my shoulder while I pat their buttocks to comfort them. :joy: :joy:

Also Boobs :

Also Asses :

& also Pussies :

• I trust people blindly.

I cry a lot and I don't know how to control tears.

I avoid eye contact while I'm talking with unknown people

Bad English.

• My weakness is that i am always pessimistic and paranoid about my future.

• @yoursbucky being alone because hate being alone with my thoughts.

• Probably never fully trusting people

• @im-a-bae hmmm i see 🤔🤔🤔
    Noted