• Yo guys there's this catfish "Captain Marry" something from Syria if that user pm you, please for the safety of your hard earned money just don't give any details to that person, he/she is a popular know internet scam 😳.

Thank you

• @kaneki-kun said in Scam Alert😳!!!:

Yo guys there's this catfish "Captain Marry" something from Syria if that user pm you, please for the safety of your hard earned money just don't give any details to that person, he/she is a popular know internet scam 😳.

Thank you

alt text

Cmmon man ..it could be a genuine you know ..

what if its a Nigerian prince who is also my long-lost brother.
    I just need to share my banking info so they can transfer thousands of dollars into my account.

or perhaps its a secret Turkmenistan Space Program astronaut who was unwittingly left on board a secret Soviet space station when the Soviet Union dissolved in 1990.

He's still still getting paid for his years of ongoing solitary service, amounting to over $15 million.
    A cool 20 percent of that money could now be mine... if I pay $3 million for a return spaceflight to pick him up.

..easy money..

• @stranger_danger πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ I see youve come across many of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LMAO I'm weeping 😭🀣. But it's not always Nigerians man, I've fallen on someone from Philippine too.