• I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Don't even know where to start so ima just say... FUCK LIFE I never asked to be here, I know some will say be blessed and all that shit but fuckn ayy I'm 22 M Latin American living in Cali living with my parents (still yes idgaf) I can't maintain a good job because I'm FUCKN SUPERIOR AT BEING LAZY SLACKING NOT GIVING A FUCK ... I HATE FUCKN WORKING THE 9 TO 5 I always have and always will (I haven't had a steady job in 3 yrs I never graduated HS I have 2 Dui records (17 and 19 ) so uli can't drive for shit cuz I fucked that up I owe to the court at least 5k and another 5k in general. ..it feels like I can't , I feel like giving up and not doing shit feels like I can't. ...I know I still got time cuz im young but that's fucking 3to5 yrs I have to wait and by tht time ilk be 25 to 27 yrs old FUCK ...

• wow boy calm down

• First and foremost you need to set some goals. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Lay out a plan to get there. What do you need to accomplish? What habits do you need to break and what new habits do you need to establish? Second, you need to discover your passion. What is it that you are good at and enjoy doing? Then incorporate that into your goals. How will you achieve your passion in terms of a career? Third, you need to determine what obstacles are stopping you from achieving those goals. Compartmentalize things. Turn them into baby steps and lay out a cohesive, consistant and detailed plan. Only YOU can change who you are, nobody else and not circumstances. Determine your 'why' and pursue it with a detailed blueprint.