People of the world share your local legends, myths, and scary stories!

• I'm curious about this kind of stuff. I love reading about the unknown real or complete fiction. If I get 10 replies of supernatural stories/myths I'll tell you what I've encountered in my life.

• @babygirl95 I grew up hearing stories about creatures of the night called aswang from my great grandmother and our old helper. They're like vampires but they don't just drink blood, they cook and eat human meat, can change into different animals, and they have super senses when they're on hunting mode. Our old helper even said that his nephew was allegedly killed by an aswang.

• @babygirl95 I grew up hearing stories about creatures of the night called aswang from my great grandmother and our old helper. They're like vampires but they don't just drink blood, they cook and eat human meat, can change into different animals, and they have super senses when they're on hunting mode. Our old helper even said that his nephew was allegedly killed by an aswang.

• Gamers

do you want to hear my story? I've seen a ghost in front of my own eyes when I was 10 years old.

• @babygirl95 All this is a lie. I always brush aside such things and do not pay any heed to them. These are just stories made by people of subtle of mind to create fear upon people with a fragile mind.

• Gamers

Once upon a time, my friends and I were playing soccer at 7:00 PM. At the time, I was playing on a quiet street. Across the street, there is a house that has a pretty wide yard and a big tree. 30 minutes later, I felt a wind blow right in front of my face, then I turned and I accidentally saw a figure wearing a white robe in the yard next to the street. I can not see his head because it is dark and after 10 seconds the person is gone. I was very frightened and I then asked my friend if they saw the figure. And the answer is no. Looks like I'm the only person who was shown that figure ... aww

his/her figure is like this, but he/she has no head and hair.

kuntilanak

• I grew up a fukking screw up