• What a beautiful answer.! Comparison between two "Generations" Everyone must read 👌👌

A youngster asked his father : How did you people live before with:
    No access to technology
    No aeroplanes
    No internet
    No computers
    No dramas
    No TVs
    No air cons
    No cars
    No mobile phones?

Dad replied :
    "Just like how your generation live today":

No prayers
    No compassion
    No honor
    No respect
    No character
    No shame
    No modesty
    No time planning
    No sports
    No reading

We, the people that were born between 1940-1980 are the blessed ones. Our life is a living proof:
    👉 While playing and riding bicycles, we never wore helmets.
    👉 After school, we played until dusk. We never watched TV.
    👉 We played with real friends , not internet friends.
    👉 If we ever felt thirsty, we drank tap water not bottled water.
    👉 We never got ill although we used to share the same glass of juice with four friends.
    👉 We never gained weight although we used to eat a lot of rice everyday.
    👉 Nothing happened to our feet despite roaming bare-feet.
    👉 our mother and father never used any supplements to keep us healthy.
    👉 We used to create our own toys and play with them.
    👉 Our parents were not rich. They gave us love, not worldly materials.
    👉 We never had cellphones, DVDs, play station, XBox, video games, personal computers, internet chat - but we had real friends.
    👉 We visited our friend's home uninvited and enjoyed food with them.
    👉 unlike your world we had Relatives who lived close by so family time and ties were enjoyed together.
    👉 We may have been in black and white photos but you can find colourful memories in those photos.
    👉 We are a unique and the most understanding generation, because we are the last generation who listened to their parents. Also , the first who have had to listen to their children. and we are the ones who are still smarter and helping you how to use the technology that never exist while we were your age!!!

We are a LIMITED edition! So you better:
    Enjoy us.
    Learn from us.
    Treasure us.
    Before we disappear from Earth and your lives...
    Love everything and everyone ❤❤❤

• Word bruh!!! Those peoples are legends.
    For real

• @ragnar indeed they are

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson indeed my brother they have, and thats we see so many infected people not coz of nature but just coz of the environment and surroundings and how life has turned out to be indoors

• @wagon-dragon
    This is very beautifully written.
    Although i'm not born in that period i can relate to the joy those activities brought.
    We're becoming more and more civilised forgetting the natural way to live.
    This is everything i miss while living in a city.
    They say technology is connecting us to the world, but here we don't know who lives next door.
    Its true that we are the most civilised human generation but at the same time we are the most unhappiest generation.
    I wish we could live this way again. ♥️
    P.S- Thank you for this wonderful post. Its beautiful.

• @sammy infact its very easy my brother we can do that as well and all the change starts with me and you. but we choose not to.so its not about the life style but rather the choices we make. LETS MAKE EM RIGHT THIS TIME.

• How romantic. And how blinkered.
    What about the billions (yes, billions) who suffered deprivation, starvation, neglect, ragged clothing, obstacisation, and at least a dozen other negative aspects of life.
    Theyre still around you know, maybe a few less, but they are out there, sleeping on the streets of major cities, working under forced-lablour conditions, scratching thru garbage heaps for a meal or something to sell .... thank goodness for ignorance, eh

• ikhras yala abeet wagon yabnil sharmoota khara yabnil kalb

• Good old days I've never experienced.

• @sup true that