• If someone ask another person what are they, they will most likely say White, Black, Asian, Indian, etc. But say that we all have genetic profiles that tell us about our ancestry and where our family originated from. Do you think it would change people’s perspective of the world? Would we be more or less tolerant of others if he learned that we are all distant related (distant cousins)?

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ I don't think anything would change bc people are jerks, cousins are mean to each other siblings are mean to each other every once in a while, It wouldn't change our perspective of people just knowing that we are distantly related.

• @cheesecake-lesb I agree .
    Our emotions & hate doesnot come from the color of our skin or our race but rather our mind.

There is always a social factor ..a group mentality.A evolutionary trait left from man's early days .
    An absolutely necessary condition for survival.

there is always a us vs them.
    This is easily displayed in ,

family vs outsider.
    friend vs enemies.
    rich vs poor.
    Employers vs employee.

1 race will mean a single barrier of division has fallen.. nothing more.
    Other avenues of hate will remain.
    & people will automatically dislike you for being different.those with like mentality will band together & try to enforce their ideals.
    Some will protest.
    Result more hate towards each other.

even if it is good simple men with their own dreams -
    man has always have different dreams & will do anything to achieve them & if their dreams clash ..then again hate.

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ no, it won't change anything. Because as already any person who has heard of HGP( Human Genome Project) might know that humans share 99.9% of similarity in DNA. It is just the 0.1% DNA that varies. And out of that 0.1% most of those are VNTRs(Variable No. Tandem Repeats). And when you make genetic profile of someone, you find the ancestry on the basis of these VNTRs. And in reality, VNTRs don't influence any of the characters as they are non-transatable regions.
    So, It doesn't matter, whatever biological aspect we provide to racist people, they'll still keep acting as jerks.

• Would be cool, but it sounds a little far-fetched to me

• @rendezvous Sexy

• You have great questions, bro.
    But I don't like to answer deep questions. Can't help it.

• @Rendezvous thanks for information brother

• Rendezvous and cheese cake _lesb have a point.
    Rest all imagination, we create hate love how we look at it and present ourself outside what we are inside, hold on to some ideology to make us to feel secure or to pass the blame not to admit that we do create negativity for ourselves and throw it out not to our surroundings.
    Anyway this discussion do not have a experienced knowledge because no energy lived so long to pass the knowledge, we have informative knowledge that's borrowed, it's easy to make debate or arguement and go on endless cycle forgetting that we have both question and answers for this topic and there no point to put full stop to end this conversation.

• I would agree with what you guys have said so far, people are assholes in their nature and blood does not make a shred of difference on the whole. I think that some difference would be seen. And our understanding and work towards unity would be all the more deepened and sought after. But its not gonna make a world changing difference. People are assholes. FULLSTOP.

• @Philosopher-19 don't get me wrong, yes all are ass holes including me and you, I am ain't Saint,all I care about me ,so make me completely egocentric and narsisst even I don't have empathy or sympathy I do not feel anything toward Any one I clearly admit this what I am and accept it for myself..do not mean that I have act exactly same way thinking all people are asshole, so I have brains to use, and be aware of my action and have understanding how I would I feel for myself some one act like asshole to me, so I will not like it so I will not do it t of my surroundings not to hurt anyone with my action.

I clearly mentioned in previous text that we have informative knowledge borrowed not experienced easy to end up with arguement so we agree for dis agree ..
    Denaiel is not a river in Egypt, it's Nile