The most unbelievable thing that ever happened to you?

• Share something you couldn't believe, but yes it did happen and it happened to you.

• Movie Buff

Having a foursome 😜

Edit: LOOOOL of course I didn't but my friend did just not with me :joy:

• @im-a-bae looks like a made up one.
    or else that was ur lucky day

• Movie Buff

@prince-3 is not made up did it with two of my closest friends and with some random guy.

Edit: It is sooo made up but I could if I wanted to but naaa

• @im-a-bae lets chat ?? add me

• My son @th0r got his hammer broken by his sister.
    Now this was supposed to be the strongest fucking hammer in the entire universe and no one ever expected it to break, but his sister broke it like a twig.
    So that is the most unbelievable thing that has happened to me.

alt text

• Most magical moment of my life: i was born a twin. Why me

• @im-a-bae said

Having a foursome 😜

@im-a-bae said

@prince-3 not made up did it with two of my closest friends and with some random guy.

Pics or it didnt happen. :smirking_face: :smirking_face: :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing: :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing: :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

• @greentealover I dont know whether to pity you or to applaud you .

Man I can see so many cases where having a twin will be so damn funny & useful ... my Humor senses are tingling. :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy: :clown_face:

• @stranger_danger no don't pity me.
    It does useful but not funny at all, we just look funny outside 😪

• Gamers

I almost got recruited by local gang

So here's my story...

One day, I went to my home by train. At that time I spent visiting my sick brother in Jakarta. I took the train and sat in a chair next to the train window and the person next to me was wearing some kind of hoodie. Then he suddenly offered me something. He wants to buy my cell phone charger, because his charger is damaged .. and I am surprised because he intends to buy my cell phone charger for twice the original price .. Wow. Then I automatically approve the offer. Then after two hours, he told me that his friend was living in the city I was headed. Then he called his friend and afterwards he said that his friend would send me a packet of drinks after I got out of my destination station. I'm thinking that this is definitely a suspicious act. I also asked what kind of drink will be given by his friend (a Liquor? It's illegal here dude). But he did not answer. I thought to myself, What kind of person suddenly bought something for twice as much and offered someone he did not know on a train? I assumed that maybe he was trying to entice me to trust him and his friends. Maybe his friends will give me a drink so I'm easy to walk with his friends. I'm sure my assumption is right by seeing the way he talks and the way he's dressed, Very Suspicious !

Hours of travel I passed and finally I reached my destination. I picked up my suitcase and got ready to get out the train carriage. After the train stopped, I went down and hurried to walk to the station exit gate. But I look back and it turns out the person next to me had come out like he was following me. While on the train I also have asked about the city of destination, but apparently this city is not his destination. I thought maybe his friend was outside waiting for me. I was very panicked and I was looking for a another way out inside station to avoid it, I speed up my pace and finally found the way out. I looked back and luckily found out that I had lost him. I walked out with a wary face and finally no one called me. After I got out I paused to change my appearance by wearing glasses, skullcaps, and a jacket. It's a disguise so they can not find me. And finally I got home safely. I'm grateful that I can get away from them .. Thanks God :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:

• Any budy know who dive in waterfall fog but in our place a person dived off in water fallwhich is 250 ft deep to find coin

• @odin aye dad,why u gave her more powers than me:face_with_steam_from_nose: :face_with_steam_from_nose: ,ur the reason behind it,u should have told me abt her and her powers.....
    i had never thrown my hammer towards her if i knew it.......
    btw it was unbelievable for me as well......

• @th0r said in The most unbelievable thing that ever happened to you?:

@odin aye dad,why u gave her more powers than me:face_with_steam_from_nose: :face_with_steam_from_nose: ,ur the reason behind it,u should have told me abt her and her powers.....
    i had never thrown my hammer towards her if i knew it.......
    btw it was unbelievable for me as well......

Awwww ,Dont be sad luv.
    Think about how much money people paid to watch your suffering.
    Money is the greatest cure to sadness.
    alt text