What's the craziest thing you've done so far?

• Freedom Writers - Writing

Or if you can't choose...share them all haha :')

Mine would probably be stranding at a hospital in Ibiza drunk af because of a too low body temperature, hearing everyone talk Spanish and calling me Kimberlia :') Then some doctor asked my friends if I was allergic to something (note: I had a huge blackout and only realized where I was right at that time) and I started shouting "Cats and dogs! I'm allergic to cats and dogs!" feeling embarrassed all over again 😜
    Since I wasn't actually sick, they refused to give me a room in the hospital and put me on a bed in the hallway to sober up :') Some experience lol

@girlnextdoor whenever I'm on.

• @kimmy159 so what are the best moments to post

@girlnextdoor I guess it depends on the moment you post them too ^^

• How do your top picks get so much viral response when I put the same thing nobody replies

• Gamers

kimberliaaaa 🀣 thats a nice name, my experience would be ummmmm, i dont drink or smoke or anything, i did made the school bell ring before it was time in my school days, and i have wandered to some weird and far away places, the first time i got to korea was pretty wild, because i didnt know about anything and i didn't even tried to know, just wandering here and there and getting lost πŸ˜› before i reached my destination

• Music Lovers

@kimmy159 So once upon a time , it was our school trip and we went hiking , it was a very high damn mountain . And we were very tired , our legs were paining . When v were done and v were going back to school , in the bus I started to cry , i don't even remember the reason πŸ˜‚ We reached school , it was a very sunny day , we sat on the ground and took deep breaths ... Then Idk what suddenly happend to me , I got up and I went to my crush and said Hey , I am not asking you out (I repeated it twice) It's just ........ I like u i ran away without looking back even for once , people who saw us said that he was like 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
    And i was like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I even forgot what happened that day but now I remember coz u asked this question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@us-poet sounds like a good time hahaha. I was in New Orleans two days after Katrina hit. We flew in Blackhawks and Apaches. It looked like something out of movie. There was water and dead people floating everywhere. Originally we were staying in a hotel on the Naval Air Station but then the Marines came in and this E-7 Gunnery Sergeant was like, "this is our fucking base, so clear out of the hotel." Our highest ranking guy was just an E-6 Staff Sergeant. So, then we moved into an abandoned elementary school, with some Air Force guys and other Army losers. It wasn't bad, we were in a 3rd grade class room, there were showers in the gym. I wrote them a note on their white board saying "thank you from the First Air Cav" and drew some cross sabers and the First Cav patch... my friends made fun of me but then signed their names on the board later.

So, when we went out it was CRAZY. I saw EVERY rotary aircraft in the armed forces inventory. There were Super Cobras, Sea Stalions hell there were even med birds from National Guard MASH... fucking Hueys! The air traffic was insane. You look down, there were helicopters, you look up, there were even more helicopters. I was surprised we didn't have mid air collision. We picked up some people okay but then we came to some that decided to shoot at us. Right then I understood why we brought Apaches and our rifles. So I am getting shot at and being the combat veteran I am I lock and load my gun and point my weapon down range. My NCO grabs my barrel and shouts over comms, "you will not fire on civilians." I am like, "but they are shooting at us!" He just shakes his head and I put my weapon away. We flew off... those fuckers drown, for all I know. When got back, there were shot up wires and other shit broken. The pilot told me to fix it and I say to him, "with what?" He's like, "what do you mean?" I tell him, "I dont even have tool box out here." He says' "why the fuck are you here then?" I said, "I'll play your silly little game sir, why am I here, sir?"

Those were good times, worse meals of my life (even while in Iraq), we were there for a week, and I got nice little purple ribbon out of it (Humanitarian Service Medal). And that is my Katrina story.

@evan-elderson That would have been so fucked if they didn't give you an extension because of the Hurricane. My work even understood me missing because of it, but I still was able to do stuff, just because I wanted too. It was Katrina that I was really fortunate for, I know it fucked up Louisiana, but a bunch of us planned a trip to the Guadalupe river in New Braunfels Texas, and we got to leave early because of it, and they camp site gave us extra days to stay there. Whenever we went, I probably got 2 hours of sleep every night, but there was so much drinking and doing dumb shit all night that you didn't really care. One of the times we floated the river, it may or may not have been the same trip, we saw a guy with 2 half gallons of Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, and was offering it to people floating by, and for some reason I decided that was the go ahead to chug it. So I drank half of the bottle, and the next person in my group finished it, and he was not happy, but there was like 15 of us, so his friends convinced him to let it go. In retrospect I should not have done that, but at the time that's how we did everything, and didn't think twice about it. That much tequila makes me start talking, and not stop, ever. It was enough that a friend of mine didn't want me to get drunk, so I would not get like that again, and I wasn't aggressive, but for some reason I wanted to fight. Like if someone wanted to do anything physical, I wanted to be involved. I don't drink that much tequila anymore, or that much of anything anymore. I've puked too much over the years.

@us-poet yeah tell me about it. Grilling was the only way to get it done. We were lucky that we had a Publix grocery store across the street from our house and their generators were running. I used their wifi to turn in a college assignment... I didn't want to get a late deduction.

@evan-elderson Harvey wasn't that bad but Ike was. Popped transformers and the such. It also broke the window in my apartment, and was out of power for 3 days for that one. Never used the grill that much till we had no other way to cook.

@us-poet yeah, we got hit too in Savannah... Sammy I think it was hell, they all blend together. We lost power too. I remember right after the storm I went out to see the damage and I'm like, "oh, the neighborhood looks good." I get into town and its totally messed up... there were power lines whipping around... I am like, "nevermind... "

@evan-elderson Pretty good. It was Harvey, and we lost power for about a couple hours, and got several feet of water. Nothing important got flooded, but it got close. Everyone was safe.

@us-poet yeah, I thought so but that would have been weird as fuck. I am actually trying to get back out to Texas. My family and I miss it. We've been stuck in Savannah for over 10 years. How did you fair in the hurricane? We had so many I don't even remember the name of that one... Harvey?

@evan-elderson well hello fellow Texan. I don't think it's the same people, but those are both common names, so it's not too surprising there are multiple couples with that name.

• @kimmy159 yeah I’m actually going back next year lmao. I bet they don’t mess with me again lol

• @us-poet find someone with the artistic skills to make it happen. I’d love to see that lmao

@us-poet I lived in central Texas, Ft. Hood area. The John and Christy I knew lived in Nolanville, I think but like 5 or 6 years ago... maybe.

@evan-elderson you live anywhere near Houston?

@football_m29 Fatpool don't take no shit from pirates. I want to see that animated now.

View More Recent Topics