• This is my last day here at Get Naughty Talk to Strangers and I am really Going to miss everyone I met. Hmm, i thought this would be easy. I came here to see what if any impact these online dating places are having on our America. I don’t like what I found. It’s not just this establishment, there are many that are causing people to lose their progressive thinking that we have always did so well at in this country. Places like this are conditioning people stray away from our natural abilities and perception of our natural world and depending on machines and people that don’t want you thinking clearly, just following like sheep off the side of a cliff. These corporate human spirit vultures are robbing our young people of the most basic human instinct to gather in family units a propagate the species. These are dens of iniquity, where young women are forced to look and act like little tramps to attract men away from all of the beautiful people,but that’s not what comes calling. They are preyed upon by sexual offenders and deviates that should have never been out let out of cage and that are now in these places even working for them. All the beautiful people never see or even think of what is happening to the weak and frail that try find love in these places. Some people are gonna get lucky and find that perfect someone, but when they look back they will see that they really did everything on their own and never really needed to lower themselves to these money grabbing soul stealing places. I wish I could have said good bye to all the good people I met, but that was impossible. I am gonna truly miss talking to all these fine people on a daily basis, sometimes over 400 in a single day, but mostly I’m going to miss the good young ladies of California that seemed to be everywhere at once and were mostly 5-4 and 120lbs of pure American fun. Please spread this message and take care of the weak and remember you and only you can find true happiness and these filth ridden places are not where Americas children should be in growing up learning to be sexual predictors like the people that thrive here on the weak and the frail that simply can’t compete and protect themselves from the sexual predators that live and hide and honing and teaching their skills to the next generation of internet raised Americans.,,

• @johnny-shipp said in My Last Day At Talk To strangers:

This is my last day here at Get Naughty Talk to Strangers and I am really Going to miss everyone I met. Hmm, i thought this would be easy. I came here to see what if any impact these online dating places are having on our America. I don’t like what I found. It’s not just this establishment, there are many that are causing people to lose their progressive thinking that we have always did so well at in this country. Places like this are conditioning people stray away from our natural abilities and perception of our natural world and depending on machines and people that don’t want you thinking clearly, just following like sheep off the side of a cliff. These corporate human spirit vultures are robbing our young people of the most basic human instinct to gather in family units a propagate the species. These are dens of iniquity, where young women are forced to look and act like little tramps to attract men away from all of the beautiful people,but that’s not what comes calling. They are preyed upon by sexual offenders and deviates that should have never been out let out of cage and that are now in these places even working for them. All the beautiful people never see or even think of what is happening to the weak and frail that try find love in these places. Some people are gonna get lucky and find that perfect someone, but when they look back they will see that they really did everything on their own and never really needed to lower themselves to these money grabbing soul stealing places. I wish I could have said good bye to all the good people I met, but that was impossible. I am gonna truly miss talking to all these fine people on a daily basis, sometimes over 400 in a single day, but mostly I’m going to miss the good young ladies of California that seemed to be everywhere at once and were mostly 5-4 and 120lbs of pure American fun. Please spread this message and take care of the weak and remember you and only you can find true happiness and these filth ridden places are not where Americas children should be in growing up learning to be sexual predictors like the people that thrive here on the weak and the frail that simply can’t compete and protect themselves from the sexual predators that live and hide and honing and teaching their skills to the next generation of internet raised Americans.,,