Freedom writers - writing, one story together "A strange journey" Chapter 1 - A pecular thing happened

• Freedom Writers

Everything started out so perfect. I had him, and he had me. The way he would make me smile, and just be there for me, no matter what I needed, and always the most supportive person I've ever been with. I remember when I first met him, he'd take time out of his day, to just make sure I wasn’t bored at work, and give me unnecessary attention. I called him my favorite stalker, and he’d call me his favorite catch. He could tempt me away and lure me to him with just his touches.

The first time I met his friends, we all got along instantly, and it was like I was one of them, like a missing piece to the entourage, that they were waiting for. We always knew exactly what to do, as every idea was golden, and there was no wrong in our world. We’d just take a stroll in the park, and hang out by the stream under the railroad track, skipping rocks while making jokes about how lame we all were. The only real problem we had was the lack of hours in the day we could spend together.

This was a normal day for us. We were planning on going to the beach, and build a fire, listening to music, and hanging with our pleasant group of friends. “Did you pack everything?” I asked. “Of course my dear.” he said. “You sure? Last time we were stranded out there with nothing to drink all night, and you had to run off to try and save the evening.” I expressed with my normal inquisitive look. “I've got it all right here, my cautious interrogator.” he showed me with that same dumb smile he makes when he’s trying to be cute.

As we were leaving, we saw the strangest thing in the sky. It was like there was a glowing circular flare around the sun that came out to almost an ocular shape. It gave us both a strange feeling, as we could almost feel it drawn towards us. “Are you feeling that?” I said with a concerned frown. “Yeah, but I’m sure it’s just some weird glare. I think we’re just feeling off because of how strange yet beautiful it is.” he said in that way that always made me feel better and safe. “Let’s just ignore it and get to the beach.” he told me as I wanted to but deep down something still had me not wanting to disregard that strange sky flare. It wasn’t long after that it just disappeared altogether.

We find the beach, and we’re the first ones there, so we start to set up, and go through the routine of placing everything where it needs to, and digging ourselves a fire pit. I wanted to be distracted, since it was still on my mind for some reason. It was a fairly windy day out on the beach, but nothing that seemed too out of the ordinary. As we finished putting up the last of what we had brought, something just seemed off. We weren’t quite sure what it was just yet, but you could just feel it in the air. That’s when we noticed something off in the distance.

Go to Chapter 2.

• Ooo wonder what happens next

• @alexthealien only one way to find out. Patience.

• Freedom Writers

@kimmy159 thank you Kimmo. You've always been a great fan of mine.

• Freedom Writers

@kimmy159 I'd ask you to quit being amazing, but I don't think that's possible.

• @us-poet Its a very good start poet. Keep it up!

• -deleted-

• Freedom Writers

@evan-elderson thank you. I'm sure we can do something similar to that next time. Our own folk tale.

• -deleted-

• OMG why didn't I notice
    this post before?

• Freedom Writers

@evan-elderson chapter 2 is up. Click the link at the bottom, and chapter 3 is being written right now.

• @azriel it's never too late to enjoy it. Read at your leisure, as we're writing it that way, heheh.