• Wow what an eventful couple of days on TWS. So much hate and drama on here even more than usual. I’m just curious what does one actually achieve by posting shit about other users. I’ve seen way to many personal attacks on people from people that are simply butthurt. If you don’t like someone don’t talk to them, it’s not rocket science. No one is benefiting from these personal attacks as they are just dividing this site into separate “sides” in a TWS war that doesn’t need to happen. So quit acting like children and just fucking avoid people you don’t like. Spread love not hate.
    0_1522412659123_FD3604CE-3D25-487F-9BE6-2933C82B4A34.gif

• @football_m29 yeah I've got my own problems to be busy with any online drama. If anyone needs to vent, I could always use a distraction be there for you. There's enough hate out there, let's all just try to find our place in the love of it together.

• Do u want to know why i posted about him then check these accounts-
    @RohitM-0
    @Dark-Shadows
    and many more fake accounts of tws users. do u know who is making ppls fake account? hes @XFantasma2-0 @XFantasma3-0 @Anaconda @crimson76 @ and many more fake accounts of him. hes just a 1 guy. if any person doesnt like another person, he can say shit on his face. i like those guys who say shit on my face. what if any user will apply his real pictures here then he'll steal his pics and make fake account of him. he can say him about his hate but he don't

• I'm just sitting here, watching all the drama unfold 💁
    Highness

• @us-poet We are both in that boat. I’m always here if someone needs to talk

• Hello all, yes these weeks had so much drama. I do like drama, but it was pretty crazy. Anyway, that will be impossible in my opinion to get people to spread love instead of hate. There's always those people you know, but you can try something different.

@RohitM After me reading your post, I would like to say that you are wrong and you are those people starting the drama like you are right now:

"Do u want to know why i posted about him then check this accounts- @RohitM-0 @Dark-Shadows and many more fake accounts of tws users" -Dark-Shadows is not a fake account, its literally a user, what makes you say that. I thought that other Rohit account is real, but idk who made it. So dont blame me lol.

"do u know who is making ppls fake account? hes @XFantasma2-0 @XFantasma3-0 @Anaconda @crimson76 @ and many more fake accounts of him." - I dont know if you are trolling. But the XFantasma's accounts were made 8 months ago back when I was a uncivilized (probably still am lol) and the other crimson account is a different user, so stop using bad evidence you cant even argue/debate xd.

"if any person doesnt like another person, he can say shit on his face" - what ever that suppose to mean, you're not making any sense lmao.

"i like the guys who say shit on my face" - good for you, you like to create drama.

"what if any user will apply his real pictures here then he'll steal his pics and make fake account of him." - steal his own pictures? you're not making any sense bro. I made this account just because I am lazy to log in to my main account since its a different font and i had to copy and paste.

"he can say him about his hate but he dont" - i dont hate anyone here, i just wish people would have a better personality including myself.

This post is pretty much illogical.

• @anaconda your previous account has already banned dude and dont be ignorant. You know it very well @ᑕᖇIᗰᔕ-ᑎ. You did login but it was unsuccessful.mods can check those 2 accounts ip dude. And they can check those 2 accounts ips too @RohitM-0 @Dark-Shadows. @Dark-Shadow is real user not @Dark-Shadows dude.

• @rohitm My main account has been banned for a day due to me down voting too many post, not because of what you think. People already know who I am in this account, your argument is invalid. Bye.

• @anaconda you were saying that you cant login your previous account cuz of fonts but you did login dude. You knew it dude. How many lies will you tell for hiding a lie?

• @rohitm ? You don't even read, I said I login to this account just because I feel lazy logging in to my other count since I have to copy and paste the font. Bye for good.

• @football_m29 I believe....these ppl are the kind of people who get thrashed in real life and they pour all their frustration out by making ugly posts(the ones you are talking abt)for no reason, because they know none can do shit on the internet against them.
    Also, I agree with that part: "If you don’t like someone don’t talk to them" simple yet complex for them.

• When you're new on TWS and have no idea what's happening here 😂

• @sup exactly Bro! Whats the point of these points? I think the main motive is to show how childish they can be.

• @sup But if they get thrashed in real life and take their anger out on others here, then they do have a reason, and its probably that. Why not interrogate trollers and ask them why they do this instead of criticizing them?

• @wtfjudith wtf judith

• @green-viper Agreed man

• @football_m29 They achieve nothing... nothing at all.

• so true

• Hi Sammy

• Gamers

hmm, as usual i am oblivious of such things