[Serious] What is the creepiest confession / most disturbing that you have heard from an otherwise normal person?

• [Serious] What is the creepiest confession / most disturbing that you have heard from an otherwise normal person???

• This girl at my old school told me about her life at home. Usually we'd talk about dumb shit and she talked about some dude she liked. She had an older brother she didnt like much tho. She said he was mean to the dude she liked and whenever he'd come over, her brother would chase him out. Originally I thought her brother was just being over protective but she later mentioned to me about a time she had been given beer by her brother. She was not of legal drinking age at the time but drank anyways since she was a dumb highschool girl. Her brother had been drinking too. She said she didnt know what happened after and was covered in a blanket on her bed and her brother was asleep next to her. She said it so casually but never spoke about it again

• Watch Anime Eyes

Huuuuuummm

• The most disturbing one was when a friend of mine said that she wished for her mother to die, because her mother was trying to get in touch with her after trying to kill her when she was six.
    I wish it was a made up. But I it was not.

• so i have a friend who told me that his grandgrandpa changed his last name cuz his family and him killed some people and they changed their last name so they couldnt be found anymore

• That's hella weird

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.