I see everywhere posts. I am looking.... i am searching..... But hey guys what do you want to find?

• What do you think?

• Hello dear,

My name is Dr.justice walkre, The branch manager of ADB, Agricultural Development Bank, I am a Ghanaian by birth, Married with three children. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the branch manager of the bank, it is my duty to send financial reports to my head office in the capital city of Accra-Ghana. On the course of the year 2016 end of the year's report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager, made Five million Five hundred thousand dollars ($5,500,000.00), of which my head office is not aware and will never be aware of it.

As the branch manager of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this Money thus, I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 50% of this fund to you while 50% for me.

I do need to assure you that there is no risk involved in this Business. It is going to be a Bank-to-Bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand in as the original depositor of this fund. If you agree to my business proposal, more details of the fund transfer including the related vital legal documents concerning this transaction will be forwarded to you for more clarifications as soon as I receive your reply. Please treat this transaction very confidential. We shall go over the more details as soon as I receive your urgent response.

Am sending you this to prove you who i am. But please treat this transaction very confidential.

my dear friend please if you will be interested for the transaction of the money , kindly respond to my Privacy email [ [email protected] ] form more information ,because i can not able to respond you here , that is why i have send you my Privacy email , which is very important

Best Regards,
    Dr. justice walkre ,
    Call +233-238-937-775

• @DoYknowDaway i m finding a girl

• Where you from?

• Where you from?