Let’s Honor Stephen Hawking, As He Is No More.

• The day of judgement will be coming. That's what he meant.

• @talkwithstranger yeah....we will judge ourselves for what we have done and what we are doing

• @sup

Well technically he is, the alternate versions of him are not him.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@talkwithstranger said in Let’s Honor Stephen Hawking, As He Is No More.:

The day of judgement will be coming. That's what he meant.

PSST, you are fucking retards:

• Watch Anime Eyes

I have read "The Theory of Everything", watched an endless amount of videos on him, lectures by him, watched the movie based on his life and the documentary he made explaining why there is most likely no god or afterlife (

) and i can say that (I'm just gonna copy paste my first reaction when i heard the news yesterday by a WhatsApp message from @girlwhois16) "WE LOST SUCH A GREAT MIND" even though "he lived a veeerrrrryy long lifespan compared to what doctors expected it would be, after his diagnosis" "this is making me sad" "like it should". " What he says at the end of this vid is coming to mind:
    "(video from his documentary on god) "One of just a small number of people that truly deserved(deserve=humanity NEEDS them) to be immortal, this has been said about Einstein and it definitely applies to Stephen Hawking, he said in an interview i saw that he missed out on meeting Einstein, because Einstein was alive when Stephen Hawking was 13"
    "It isn't a time to be thinking about comedic stuff but remember the rap battle of Stephen Hawking vs Albert Einstein"

@girlwhois16 - "Yeah, I do" "I couldn't breathe"

• Music Lovers

@kat_15 - That was the first thing which I saw on tv yesterday. Its a big loss for the human race. The first thing which came into my mind was a quote by him "If human life were long enough to find the ultimate theory,everything would have been solved by previous generations. Nothing would be left" and he would have solved all theories which are yet to be discovered .

• @thestrangest I watched the theory of everything lmao 😂

• @kat_15 don't know how that's funny but k

• @thestrangest Yeah, when he was 21, they said that he only had one or two years to live, so he actually made it pretty far!