• Omg I don’t know where it comes from but it’s the time of day i get deep...this one is special because I wanted to thank not you guys this time but the national suicide lifeline, just having the ability to go on and fight for someone’s life the ability to make someone reconsider taking their life. What they go through daily constant death constant sadness...they have to sleep with the fact that they couldn’t save someone...it’s hard and that’s why I want to thank them for everything and that what they to is incredible...I’ve heard thousands of stories of people who’s lives were saved from this number...I don’t know....what is your guys opinion on this? Should you be able to deal with a death day after day thinking you could of save someone...last thing if you or someone you know looks like their going to end their life please call the suicide lifeline save a friend before you lose one

I love you guys

• I'm 99.999% sure no suicide hotline operator is going to see this, just wanted to let you know

• @thestrangest I know but it’s more of getting it off my chest

• @insanity-ashy by the way i think that you can't call the suicide hotline FOR a friend

• @thestrangest you can recommend the hotline to let them know

• @insanity-ashy yeh but that's not what you wrote

• @thestrangest can’t I just thank someone?.-.

• @insanity-ashy I'm just pointing out an error you made in the topic

• @thestrangest it kinda makes me feel stupid..

• @insanity-ashy i do not care

• @insanity-ashy by the way i thought this was clickbait again so i hesitated to click

• @insanity-ashy have you heard the song 1-800-273-8255 by logic

• @thestrangest yeah I’m going to joke about suicide very fucking funny man and yes I’ve heard the song by logic...

• Watch Anime Eyes

@insanity-ashy wouldn't be a very improbable thing, consistency, 99% of your posts have been click bait for the last 2-3 days so it isn't unlikely

And yes suicide is funny, i find it hilarious

• @thestrangest what the fuck is wrong with you?! You know what I’m done talking with you

• Watch Anime Eyes

@insanity-ashy how about you watch the videos instead of getting

0_1519923146052_CMfBGPlUYAQr1cN.jpeg

• @thestrangest said in The impact of 1-800-273-8255:

@insanity-ashy wouldn't be a very improbable thing, consistency, 99% of your posts have been click bait for the last 2-3 days so it isn't unlikely

And yes suicide is funny, i find it hilarious

Here's a funny one too: