Do you guys prefer keyboards on laptops or having to connect them by usb or bluetooth?

• Personally, I like having a laptop with a detachable keyboard (Like my surface pro 4) in case we have any more pancake batter spills XD

• Banned

Looking at surface laptops now and I don't really understand if it would be a good option for a student or not. Those are a bit too pricey but if the whole thing worth the money, it's not an issue. But I can't even find any good reviews that I could trust. What can you say about the laptop?

• Banned

My brother is using a surface laptop with such a keyboard and according to his impressions, it's not the most convenient thing. By the way, I'd say that if you don't need to use keyboard all the time, getting an ipad pro 12,9 (previous gen, just because it's cheaper) and a keyboard for it would be a better choice. And speaking of laptops, now I am in search of a good laptop makes nursing student's learning easier and it really is hard to make choice. There are some good options but when you don't have much experience with different brands and models, evaluating all the pros and cons is a problem.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.