• They say love conquers all. It’s a quote everybody believes. It’s a statement only true lovers can say. It’s a fact that gives hope to all who are miles apart. Long distance relationship? Yes, it is. But is it really a problem? Well, I don’t think so.

They say it’s hard to be in a long distance relationship. Trust and loyalty are the main issues. Even if you have a well-established communication, you still can’t deny the fact that one could do things you don’t want them to do. A continual and constant communication is not an assurance of having an almost perfect relationship.

These might be true but it really just depends on the other ends. It’s still one’s choice to be loyal or not. Believe me or not, a long distance relationship makes a certain relationship more stronger and progressive. Yes, you might be having some issues but this is just temporary.

I have known a lot of people who have been to this kind of relationship. Their stories are successful and inspiring. They have given testimonials which could be your source if you’re planning to involve with it. This is the same thing with A COLOMBIAN WOMAN , who have been the bridge in helping men marry foreign women. The people who have been involved with COLOMBIAN WOMEN experienced long distance relationship. Now, they are happily married and are thankful enough with the service. So, long distance relationship? Not a problem.

• @mrmatt88 Long distance relationship is not for everybody because it needs two strong individual to sacrifice in order to achieve their common goal in life. If you are willing to sacrifice be sure that both of you are willing to end that distance sooner or later because nobody wants to have a virtual relationship.

• @mrmatt88 Now you're talking with some sense. :) I actually agree with you on this one.

• When you’re in a long distance relationship it can be harder to identify ways in which your partner is changing, and track with them through that process.

• @mrmatt88 It is a problem dude! That girl might be dating someone else.. You better be cautious!

• @inseekayumi31 Oh yeah! inseekyumi31 for me Long distance relationship is not really a problem..

• @ddementor Well! i guess not all the girl dating with someone if you are in a long distance relationship..

• @mrmatt88 Have you been in a long distance relationship before?

• @mrmatt88 I'm in a long distance relationship rn - with my bed... And it's a freakin' problem dude ...