• Don't forget yourself while remembering your past.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@girlwhois16 good quote

• @thestrangest Yes they do. But while reminiscing the past and its atrocities, you shouldn't forget that you have the present and the future still with you. And with the both of them, you can do so much:-)

• @girlwhois16 you should also not forget that free will is an illusion and that the past, present and future exist simultaneously

• @thestrangest illusion is a creation of human mind. society has pressured us to think very practically and there is no place for freedom. freedom of expression, creativity and mind is our birthright. And, just because a lead headed society tells me I don't have these freedoms, I won't stop.

• @girlwhois16 said in You might need this.:

@thestrangest illusion is a creation of human mind. society has pressured us to think very practically and there is no place for freedom.

I don't think you understand what. I'm saying. I'm saying that everything is predetermined therefore there is no freedom

freedom of expression, creativity and mind is our birthright.

Bullshit.

1st everything you are going to express, create and think in your life is predetermined.

2nd Rights don't exist either

And, just because a lead headed society tells me I don't have these freedoms, I won't stop.

Neither you nor society has freedom of choice because everything is predetermined

• @thestrangest I respect your choice of believing that everything is predetermined. But, I believe in creating my own destiny by my own choices. You say if it's bullshit or not, I will always believe that I have the freedom to everything that I mentioned before:-)

• @girlwhois16 said in You might need this.:

@thestrangest I respect your choice of believing that everything is predetermined.

It isn't a choice. I believe the evidence and i didn't chose what the evidence leads to

But, I believe in creating my own destiny by my own choices.

By your own PREDETERMINED choices. Lol

You say if it's bullshit or not, I will always believe that I have the freedom to everything that I mentioned before:-)

Well you don't since from a physicists point of view the past determines the future and since the past is set in stone and unchangeable then so are the present and the future

• @thestrangest I respect the idea you're sharing her. But, too bad, my life is only in my control. You live it the way you want to. My perceptions for things are different. You keep up with your scientific results and ideologies of the predetermined. I pray and hope for you to succeed in life, and I'm sure you will :-)

• @girlwhois16 got anything left to say

• Watch Anime Eyes

@girlwhois16 said in You might need this.:

@thestrangest I respect the idea you're sharing her.

Pst

But, too bad, my life is only in my control.

Bullshit. You don't even have a never changing self. All of what constructs you changes with time and the rest can change. The self is also an illusion

You live it the way you want to. My perceptions for things are different.

Different and wrong

You keep up with your scientific results and ideologies of the predetermined.

Science is not an ideology. Science is true if you believe it or not. Science(specifically neurology) says that free will is an illusion. Believe it or not, its still true

I pray and hope for you to succeed in life

BULLSHIT. Praying doesn't work and there is no god

and I'm sure you will :-)

I most likely will

• @thestrangest Hahaha. well, great!
    thank you for being the only one interested in my feed.

• @girlwhois16 welcome

• @girlwhois16 The rules are simple.

Step 1. The players describe their music tastes
    Step 2. They decide who starts
    Step 3. The person sends the other person a song
    Step 4. If he knows it he dooesn't listen to it but if you don't you listen to it
    Step 5. Rate it out of 10
    Step 6. Restart changing turns

Goal:make the other person discover new music that he likes. There are no winners or loosers. The game can be played with more than 2 people