@lucifer_ agreed, it's really stupid when they say, A is new B, B is new C.... blah blah blah..
Hi, I'm fun loving guy to have chat, discussion on different topics, make new friends and explore this whole new world. I was never been into chatting and conversing with strangers. And yes feels great.
Posts made by swappy
RE: my attempt at drawing
If you can carry it confidently then you can wear it. But if you are afraid being judged by your shirt color then don't go with it. As l mentioned earlier it's a people's perception to see things. Wearing certain colors doesn't change a person's orientation. It doesn't matter me if a person is gay or lesbian as long as he/she is nice to me. I don't understand why we live in a labelling system. Get over with it
RE: Pls someone tell me some great movies..
I personally like to watch comdey and romantic movies and movies which makes me feel good and light.
Here is my list of must watch movies regrdless of genere. Those are MUST WATCH
- Cinderella Man - True story of a boxer, starred Russell Crowe, a truly inspiring movie. How a person could overcome all the failures and bad luck if he fight his heart out. Best part is, whatevver happening on screen is not fictional
- Pursuit of Happiness - Most of you must have watched. Based upon a struggle of entrepreneur.
- 51 First Dates - Adam Sandler's romantic comedy
- Shallow Hal - This is also a romantic movie with a message that inner beauty is more important than looks
- Inception - christopher nolan scifi masterpeice
- Dark Knight - One more masterpeice from christopher nolan, with a lengendry Heath ledger's Joker character
- Little Manhatten - This is the must must watch movies. A story of 13 year old boy, who fell in love with a 12 year girl. It's basically about true love. Especially, I liked the dialogues in the movie. Simple yet effective.
- Beautiful Mind - A true story about a scientist, starred Russell Crowe