Ukraine's "City of Brides" - Is it worth visiting?

• I have always been interested in going to Ukraine.

I’ve been a part of a site called LoveMe and have been corresponding with a few great Ukrainian girls… I’m not just interested in their country; I’m also interested in marrying a local woman of Ukraine. The girl I’m interested in is from Nikolaev and I’ve heard that it is also called the “City of Brides.”

Apparently, that city has an interesting history that made it into a city filled with marriage-worthy ladies. Aside from the fact that I am looking for marriage, I can’t deny the stunning beauty their local women possess; on top of being marriage-minded, they are also family oriented. I definitely do want to visit and meet Ekaterina (she’s the lady I’m interested in.) But, I can’t help wonder and worry if visiting Nikolaev, Ukraine is really worth it.

Since I haven’t been there, there’s no way for me to tell… my judgment might have been swayed by the fact that a gorgeous woman is telling me that her city is amazing. I want to believe it all but I would also like to know from someone foreign who have been there. I’d like to make sure that I won’t end up having unreasonable expectations… I need advice!