I need advice on dating a woman that has a child

• I met this amazing lady through A Foreign Affair. She’s a 28 y/o Filipina with a 5 year old daughter.

We are still at the stage of getting to know each other and have been corresponding at least 3 times a day.

Everything is going really well between us but I am a little taken aback about her daughter.

I don’t mind dating someone with a child at all as long as I know there won’t be any problems with the “other party.”

That’s where I need advice… she did open up about having a daughter, what she does for a living and her family,

but she never opened up about the father of her child.

I need to have an assurance that there won’t be any problems when things become serious between us.

The father of her child will always be a big part of her daughter’s life.

I’m willing to compromise with that, but I need there to be boundaries.

I most certainly don’t want to suddenly get involved in something that may eventually become unpleasant.

I like her enough to want to know about these things. Before things between us become serious,

I want to know where I’ll be getting at. Am I rushing things?

I’d like to meet her in person as soon as possible.

I’m a little skeptical about months long of only exchanging letters.

I want to get a hint of assurance and start from there… I really need advice. Help me!

• U can if u like her .. Nothingmatters on a child 😊😊😊😊👍👍go for it

• Seems serious u ever asked about her husband
    ??

• How nice to read about someone with such good feelings. Did you ask her about her little girl's father? Do you know if she was married? Or what is her relationship with this man? If you are, as it seems, serious about her ... show yourself, sincere, sensitive, open, understanding and firm. You don't have to compromise. You have to think and ask yourself and her what is right. Ask as many questions as possible to understand (not judge) and base your choice on her actions, her words and your heart. If she also wants a serious relationship with you, she will confide in you slowly .. it may be that she has lived a troubled relationship and has difficulty opening up. Best wishes

• @Shardana said in I need advice on dating a woman that has a child:

How nice to read about someone with such good feelings. Did you ask her about her little girl's father? Do you know if she was married? Or what is her relationship with this man? If you are, as it seems, serious about her ... show yourself, sincere, sensitive, open, understanding and firm. You don't have to compromise. You have to think and ask yourself and her what is right. Ask as many questions as possible to understand (not judge) and base your choice on her actions, her words and your heart. If she also wants a serious relationship with you, she will confide in you slowly .. it may be that she has lived a troubled relationship and has difficulty opening up. Best wishes

It was a nice piece of advice, I appreciate it but I think it was in early 2018 when this doubt was raised and he really, hopefully, got married to that girl.

• @Achal99 said in I need advice on dating a woman that has a child:

It was a nice piece of advice, I appreciate it but I think it was in early 2018 when this doubt was raised and he really, hopefully, got married to that girl.

you are right. I have just read the date. Thank you .. You always come back to confront me :)

• @Shardana Always! Haha. Kidding. Yeah, it's my pleasure. When I see your contents, I am mesmerized.. Something's different, full of wisdom and maturity. So, yeah, anytime!
    Did you start reading the book I referred to you ? I wanna know, quite eager actually😅 what do you feel about it?

• @Achal99 said in I need advice on dating a woman that has a child:

lways! Haha. Kidding. Yeah, it's my pleasure. When I see your contents, I am mesmerized.. Something's different, full of wisdom and maturity. So, yeah, anytime!
    Did you start reading the book I referred to you ? I wanna know, quite eager actually what do you feel about it?

haha. Thanks. Please continue to correct and advise me, when you notice my mistakes. I appreciate it. I started the book this morning. But only a few pages. I don't know this Master and I have often stopped to look for meanings, because it is something new for me. I can tell you this, I had already read the Bhagavad gita, and Arjun's despair .. still current today (I hope you will be pleasantly impressed). I can, just tell you this now .. just stop at page 36. The images accompanying the book are really interesting, even those are a pleasant read ... impressive how life and reincarnation are represented and how fate moves the threads of life of man, I have read something similar in the Greek and Latin poems. I will update you step by step and I propose to ask your opinion on different aspects ... we will talk about reincarnation .. and why the deities are blue .. is it a particular, mystical color?

• @Shardana to be honest, it's surprising that you read gita before.. about that I would like to tell one thing that there are thousands of commentaries written by loads of philosopher but they haven't touched the crux of gita at all.. they put their own speculative theories/concoctions which takes the spirit out of it. that for later, we will discuss about that- I will give you the commentary of a "self realized soul" who gave this in 1970s.. the picture you see in the beginning is that exact spiritual teacher. in fact about what you mentioned- greek and latin, you will be surprised that in fact all of them be it- Christian, muslim, jew, zoroastrian , etc message is same. they all talk of the same god but due to our bodily diversities, history, religion, narrow mind -men created this sense of division but in actuality all lead to the same person. anyways, we'll talk about that too. and why is he blue? I think, if you feel that right too , we can add each other and talk privately? if that's okay with you, of course!

• I saw that the first edition of the book dates back to the early 70s with many reprints and effects, there are many similarities with the Greek-Roman mythology. I am still at the beginning of my reading, I have not found other references.
    I am Curious, I want to learn and I nourish myself with knowledge, so, yes, gladly, we can also talk in private ... Please tell me what to do .. I use the site to read and write, I don't know anything else. :)

• @Shardana you can click on my profile and just by my profile pic you will see a "plus" sign. click it!