IF YOU COULD BRING ANYONE BACK FROM THE DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE?

• Music Lovers

Caution: Yet another emotional post
    Well, today is my grandmother’s funeral in Brasilia. I was unable to attend because I was in the hospital. My grandmother took me in when pretty much the whole family disowned me. She was there when no one else was. When I was pregnant, she was there to hold me when I cried. When I was in labor, she was there to let me squeeze her hand. When I graduated high school, it felt like she was the one parent there clapping the loudest. When I went to a party and got drunk for the first time, she was there to make fun of me and give me pills. Hell, when I tried to kill my on 6 different occasions, she was there every single time, bringing me back each time, heal me a little each time. I wouldn’t be here today without her, I wouldn’t be the person I am without her.
    So in that case, I would bring my grandmother back. Because this is where she needs to be, I need her.

• @willoww said in IF YOU COULD BRING ANYONE BACK FROM THE DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE?:

Caution: Yet another emotional post
    Well, today is my grandmother’s funeral in Brasilia. I was unable to attend because I was in the hospital. My grandmother took me in when pretty much the whole family disowned me. She was there when no one else was. When I was pregnant, she was there to hold me when I cried. When I was in labor, she was there to let me squeeze her hand. When I graduated high school, it felt like she was the one parent there clapping the loudest. When I went to a party and got drunk for the first time, she was there to make fun of me and give me pills. Hell, when I tried to kill my on 6 different occasions, she was there every single time, bringing me back each time, heal me a little each time. I wouldn’t be here today without her, I wouldn’t be the person I am without her.
    So in that case, I would bring my grandmother back. Because this is where she needs to be, I need her.

I wish i could bring back your grand mom too :/

• I'm happy that you are sharing more of these emotional moments with us. Your Grandmother seems to be such a nice person. I hope she was at peace at the end. I can understand the reason you want to be with her longer.

As for me, My maternal Grandmother passed away four months ago. She too was really supportive and was such a nice person. Yet, it makes me sad that I wasn't able to socialize with her much. Every year, I just used to visit her a day or two. I never saw how much she meant to me until I lost her. Although my paternal grandparents stayed with us, they weren't very friendly and usually wanted to be left alone. Hence, almost all my life I wasn't able to sympathize with stories that talked about Grandparent's love. Well, until I lost my Grandmother.

So, if you asked me who would I bring back from the dead if I could, although I want to say "My Grandmother", I won't, as I know that I won't be able to take care her. So, if I run into such a situation, I would just hope that I could hold on to that until I get into a better situation.

• @willoww what a perfectly worded post I feel you 100%. I would choose my grandpa and it’s an easy decision . He was the only real male role model I ever knew growing up. My dad was a pos that was never around(I’m a better man because of that) but my grandpa was a huge part of my life, he helped my mom mold me into the man I am today. I love football because of him, I’m a caring person who is good to everyone because of him, and I am who I am because of him. I love and miss you everyday grandpa

• Gamers

I wish I could bring my wife's mother back. She clearly is the number 1 person in her life and I never got to meet her. Every time I enter the the room and see that sad thoughtful stare I see how much she meant and I hate not being able to do anything about it.

• @bushmurry that’s thoughtful as hell bro. My wife’s dad would be another good choice for me since I also never met him

• I'd bring my mom back.

• @willoww Lol am I gonna come as a suprise. I would bring Einstein. He was a genius of his age, and if he was to live today, I believe we'd already be traveling and bending spacetime 'n shit.